Thread: This guy won't be showing up on the boycott list, he gets it.

Accomplished Advocate

This guy won't be showing up on the boycott list, he gets it.

Wentzville, outer 70 south right at Pearce.

Little restaurant called chuy's in there K and I like and they are OC friendly. Saw a consignment shop and she is always looking to find xyz knick-knack so I drove over to get the hours and there is an army surplus store next door. Here is what caught my eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by LMTD View Post
    Wentzville, outer 70 south right at Pearce.

Little restaurant called chuy's in there K and I like and they are OC friendly. Saw a consignment shop and she is always looking to find xyz knick-knack so I drove over to get the hours and there is an army surplus store next door. Here is what caught my eye!!
    I'm not familiar witt the area, but i hjave to get there! Did you post this on other forums?
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Accomplished Advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    I'm not familiar witt the area, but i hjave to get there! Did you post this on other forums?
    No I just put it here. Too much going on at mocarry right now and no need in turning up heat. I did make him a more disable sign today and he put it up. Said the sign has brought them business and lots of comments

Quote Originally Posted by LMTD View Post
    No I just put it here. Too much going on at mocarry right now and no need in turning up heat. I did make him a more disable sign today and he put it up. Said the sign has brought them business and lots of comments
    Probably a good idea. I went to the board meeting in Columbia, won't comment furtther, but interesting. Board discussions are not posted any where, that's the way it should be. The meetings are open for those who really want to know what's happenning!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Accomplished Advocate
    I wish they would do em on Friday
    Could not get to range today gals low rider would not market across the creeklol I could have made it but she was freakin. Might back before day is out

COOL , Thanks for posting that .

Accomplished Advocate
    Clearer sign I printed out for them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0104.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	5656  

I like this sign because it gives a strong messege to any would be robber who is thinking of walking through that door that he might not have taken the time to think about before committing a potential robbery of a business. The fact is that in many places, any Joe Citizen inside could be armed. This sign helps to remind them of that.

That's awesome. He's getting my money.