• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This guy won't be showing up on the boycott list, he gets it.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Wentzville, outer 70 south right at Pearce.

Little restaurant called chuy's in there K and I like and they are OC friendly. Saw a consignment shop and she is always looking to find xyz knick-knack so I drove over to get the hours and there is an army surplus store next door. Here is what caught my eye!!

mspgunner

Wentzville, outer 70 south right at Pearce.

Little restaurant called chuy's in there K and I like and they are OC friendly. Saw a consignment shop and she is always looking to find xyz knick-knack so I drove over to get the hours and there is an army surplus store next door. Here is what caught my eye!!

I'm not familiar witt the area, but i hjave to get there! Did you post this on other forums?

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I'm not familiar witt the area, but i hjave to get there! Did you post this on other forums?

No I just put it here. Too much going on at mocarry right now and no need in turning up heat. I did make him a more disable sign today and he put it up. Said the sign has brought them business and lots of comments

mspgunner

No I just put it here. Too much going on at mocarry right now and no need in turning up heat. I did make him a more disable sign today and he put it up. Said the sign has brought them business and lots of comments

Probably a good idea. I went to the board meeting in Columbia, won't comment furtther, but interesting. Board discussions are not posted any where, that's the way it should be. The meetings are open for those who really want to know what's happenning!

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I wish they would do em on Friday
Could not get to range today gals low rider would not market across the creeklol I could have made it but she was freakin. Might back before day is out

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Clearer sign I printed out for them.

Attachments

• IMAG0104.jpg
    IMAG0104.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 116

MK

I like this sign because it gives a strong messege to any would be robber who is thinking of walking through that door that he might not have taken the time to think about before committing a potential robbery of a business. The fact is that in many places, any Joe Citizen inside could be armed. This sign helps to remind them of that.