Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 54

Thread: IRONIC! 11 Year old boy Tazed Thursday after stabbing.

  1. #1
    Regular Member MikeTheGreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northville, Michigan
    Posts
    591

    Exclamation IRONIC! 11 Year old boy Tazed Thursday after stabbing.

    11 year old kid tazed by police Thursday at around 6pm after stabbing 37 year old male.

    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...aser-rcmp.html

    For the few people who believe young kids can't actually be dangerous.

    Heres a result of one of those "what if" scenarios where they do actually go through with the crime.

    Some reports say that the kid stabbed a man with a steak knife, then barricaded himself in the home. After emerging from the home, with knife in hand, one of the police officers deployed his "Conducted Energy Weapon" (What Canadian police call the Taser)

    Any thoughts on this?
    Molon Labe

    [+=] Eleftheria i thanatos [+=]

  2. #2
    Regular Member Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Grennsboro NC
    Posts
    5,358
    The fact that there seems to be an increase in irrational, random, violent attacks among pre-adolescent children should be a HUGE red flag to people. Little kids don't act like this without some reason--mental illness, brain damage, chemical imbalance, response to abuse, etc.

    For all we know, the "victim" was a pervert, and the kid was just defending himself against sexual assault.

    We need to take a SERIOUS look into the lives, medical records, and nutritional habits of these violent children and try and figure out what is going on. The 8-year-old who was maced is obviously sociopathic and deeply disturbed. I saw an interview with him on Fox tonight, and the kid looks, acts, and speaks like he's a few boxcars short of a choo-choo train...

    I'm pretty sure I know what's going on with some of these kids (like the one who was maced), but if I say I'll just be branded as some sort of "conspiracy theorist".

    You folks can figure this one out on your own...
    Last edited by Dreamer; 04-09-2011 at 11:42 PM.
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

  3. #3
    Regular Member MikeTheGreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northville, Michigan
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    The fact that there seems to be an increase in irrational, random, violent attacks among pre-adolescent children should be a HUGE red flag to people. Little kids don't act like this without some reason--mental illness, brain damage, chemical imbalance, response to abuse, etc.

    For all we know, the "victim" was a pervert, and the kid was just defending himself against sexual assault.

    We need to take a SERIOUS look into the lives, medical records, and nutritional habits of these violent children and try and figure out what is going on. The 8-year-old who was maced is obviously sociopathic and deeply disturbed. I saw an interview with him on Fox tonight, and the kid looks, acts, and speaks like he's a few boxcars short of a choo-choo train...

    I'm pretty sure I know what's going on with some of these kids (like the one who was maced), but if I say I'll just be branded as some sort of "conspiracy theorist".

    You folks can figure this one out on your own...
    I'm not quite sure what's up with kids these days. I'm only 21, but when I was a kid, nobody was violent, no kids had guns, or knives or anything.

    Kids these days, are drinking & getting high at 12, getting knocked up at 13, and murdering at 14.

    I'm not sure what the **** happened between the time I was a kid, and the time some of these kids were born. But SOMEBODY needs to figure it out.

    The generations keep getting worse and worse, you wanna talk about end of the world? What's going to happen to the world when THESE kids it one day. I sure don't want to find out...
    Molon Labe

    [+=] Eleftheria i thanatos [+=]

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTheGreek View Post
    11 year old kid tazed by police Thursday at around 6pm after stabbing 37 year old male.

    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...aser-rcmp.html

    For the few people who believe young kids can't actually be dangerous.

    Heres a result of one of those "what if" scenarios where they do actually go through with the crime.

    Some reports say that the kid stabbed a man with a steak knife, then barricaded himself in the home. After emerging from the home, with knife in hand, one of the police officers deployed his "Conducted Energy Weapon" (What Canadian police call the Taser)

    Any thoughts on this?
    I wonder if pepper-spraying him at age 8 might have changed his thinking about threatening to stab others, might have made him realize that his actions have consequences. We all need to learn this lesson some time. Hopefully, our parents teach it to us before cops have to use pepper spray, a taser, or a firearm.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    , South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    2,247
    It is ironic that we have two stories so similar going on here at the same time involving "children". The difference between a third grader and a sixth grader is a good bit but not enough to say that one is a child and the other an adult. In one case he had a sharp stick and was threatening and the other a knife and carried out the threat. For anyone defending either one as a child and proclaiming excessive force because they were just children need to ask the man who was stabbed what he thinks.

    The man who was stabbed may have deserved the stabbing as someone pointed out but I doubt that his injuries weren't any less painful because the person doing the stabbing was only 11. Is a person killed by an 8 year old less dead than if they had been killed by a 30 year old during a hate crime?

  6. #6
    Regular Member Lokster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Unincorporated Jefferson County
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by PT111 View Post
    It is ironic that we have two stories so similar going on here at the same time involving "children". The difference between a third grader and a sixth grader is a good bit but not enough to say that one is a child and the other an adult. In one case he had a sharp stick and was threatening and the other a knife and carried out the threat. For anyone defending either one as a child and proclaiming excessive force because they were just children need to ask the man who was stabbed what he thinks.

    The man who was stabbed may have deserved the stabbing as someone pointed out but I doubt that his injuries weren't any less painful because the person doing the stabbing was only 11. Is a person killed by an 8 year old less dead than if they had been killed by a 30 year old during a hate crime?
    Well, is a 30 year old who is killed during a hate crime any more dead than anyone who is murdered?

    A little off topic, but this hate crime stuff is garbage.

  7. #7
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338

    Breaking News!!!

    Millions of children in U.S. didn't do anything violent.

    These headlines come and go. I don't think there is a rise or increase in these cases just an increase in the reporting of them. Violent kids make good headlines, just like a plane crash. And we'll probably end up seeing a push of some sort of legislation. Just like other myths of "road rage", "violence worsening in schools" etc.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Millions of children in U.S. didn't do anything violent.

    These headlines come and go. I don't think there is a rise or increase in these cases just an increase in the reporting of them. Violent kids make good headlines, just like a plane crash. And we'll probably end up seeing a push of some sort of legislation. Just like other myths of "road rage", "violence worsening in schools" etc.
    This ^^

    All the quantitative evidence in fact suggests an opposite trend, of decreasing violence and crime. Here's a page with some stats:

    http://youthviolence.edschool.virgin...tatistics.html

    There's lots more data out there but much of it is in scholarly journals that aren't available for free unless you have an account through a school library or something like that.

  9. #9
    Regular Member MikeTheGreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northville, Michigan
    Posts
    591
    Kids these days....tsk tsk
    Last edited by MikeTheGreek; 04-10-2011 at 11:58 AM.
    Molon Labe

    [+=] Eleftheria i thanatos [+=]

  10. #10
    Regular Member XDFDE45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    823
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

    Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

  11. #11
    Regular Member OldCurlyWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    912
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTheGreek View Post
    11 year old kid tazed by police Thursday at around 6pm after stabbing 37 year old male.

    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...aser-rcmp.html

    For the few people who believe young kids can't actually be dangerous.

    Heres a result of one of those "what if" scenarios where they do actually go through with the crime.

    Some reports say that the kid stabbed a man with a steak knife, then barricaded himself in the home. After emerging from the home, with knife in hand, one of the police officers deployed his "Conducted Energy Weapon" (What Canadian police call the Taser)

    Any thoughts on this?
    My question is this:

    Was the boy just being a young criminal or was he protecting him self from an attempted child molestation or some other crime?

    Not enough information either way.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

    Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

  12. #12
    Regular Member Gunslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Free, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    3,855
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTheGreek View Post
    11 year old kid tazed by police Thursday at around 6pm after stabbing 37 year old male.

    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...aser-rcmp.html

    For the few people who believe young kids can't actually be dangerous.

    Heres a result of one of those "what if" scenarios where they do actually go through with the crime.

    Some reports say that the kid stabbed a man with a steak knife, then barricaded himself in the home. After emerging from the home, with knife in hand, one of the police officers deployed his "Conducted Energy Weapon" (What Canadian police call the Taser)

    Any thoughts on this?
    11 isn't 8.

  13. #13
    Regular Member Gunslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Free, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    3,855
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I wonder if pepper-spraying him at age 8 might have changed his thinking about threatening to stab others, might have made him realize that his actions have consequences. We all need to learn this lesson some time. Hopefully, our parents teach it to us before cops have to use pepper spray, a taser, or a firearm.
    Agree 100%! Even better would have been to cut him down in a burst of automatic M-4 fire. Obviates the problem.

    Or

    Maybe he learns to hate cops because of their gutless over-reaction and blows one's brains out when he's 14. Violence is always a good way to teach violence.

  14. #14
    Regular Member Gunslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Free, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    3,855
    Quote Originally Posted by PT111 View Post
    It is ironic that we have two stories so similar going on here at the same time involving "children". The difference between a third grader and a sixth grader is a good bit but not enough to say that one is a child and the other an adult. In one case he had a sharp stick and was threatening and the other a knife and carried out the threat. For anyone defending either one as a child and proclaiming excessive force because they were just children need to ask the man who was stabbed what he thinks.

    The man who was stabbed may have deserved the stabbing as someone pointed out but I doubt that his injuries weren't any less painful because the person doing the stabbing was only 11. Is a person killed by an 8 year old less dead than if they had been killed by a 30 year old during a hate crime?
    A piece of wall molding isn't a "sharp stick," and the difference between an 8 year old and 11 year old is vast. And what if the guy stabbed was a serial molester of the 11 year old? Not enough facts in that case.

  15. #15
    Regular Member Gunslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Free, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    3,855
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Millions of children in U.S. didn't do anything violent.

    These headlines come and go. I don't think there is a rise or increase in these cases just an increase in the reporting of them. Violent kids make good headlines, just like a plane crash. And we'll probably end up seeing a push of some sort of legislation. Just like other myths of "road rage", "violence worsening in schools" etc.
    Violent children get the headlines. Kind of like dirty cops, for the apologists on the forum. Most of either don't do anything remarkable.

  16. #16
    Regular Member usamarshal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTheGreek View Post
    I'm not quite sure what's up with kids these days. I'm only 21, but when I was a kid, nobody was violent, no kids had guns, or knives or anything.

    Kids these days, are drinking & getting high at 12, getting knocked up at 13, and murdering at 14.

    I'm not sure what the **** happened between the time I was a kid, and the time some of these kids were born. But SOMEBODY needs to figure it out.

    The generations keep getting worse and worse, you wanna talk about end of the world? What's going to happen to the world when THESE kids it one day. I sure don't want to find out...
    Its called "welfare state." Same thing is happening in Europe with all these foreigners using the system. Damn shame too. Thats why I carry whenever I can...haha

  17. #17
    Regular Member MikeTheGreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northville, Michigan
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by usamarshal View Post
    Its called "welfare state." Same thing is happening in Europe with all these foreigners using the system. Damn shame too. Thats why I carry whenever I can...haha
    I'm not sure which parts of Europe you're referring to, but I know in Greece kids aren't like that, at all. Most European kids are scared of, and respect their parents, way too much to do most of the stupid ass **** North American kids do. Kids are more behaved in the rest of the world, than they are here. It's a shame.
    Molon Labe

    [+=] Eleftheria i thanatos [+=]

  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    1,558
    No matter the kids age if they stab, shoot or attempt to kill or hurt another person that could result in the persons death. I will not shed a tear if they are tazed, pepper-sprayed, beaten with an ASP, and or shot with a firearm because of their stupidity. I just laugh that so many think its so wrong for the way how their actions got these types of responses from law enforcement. I personally believe their parents should be charged as well as the kids. I personally feel they got what was coming to them, if it was my kid not only would they be getting pepper sprayed or tazed by the police they would get the butts beaten to boot. I would make my kid write letters to every single person who was involved as well to all who had to respond. When I screwed up my father had a large rock pile I moved 10+ times as kid till the sun went all the way down then my dad set up flood lights for my to continue. That was after I got too old to get spanked with the belt,wooden spoon, metal spoon, tree branch ect.
    Last edited by zack991; 04-11-2011 at 06:14 PM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

  19. #19
    Regular Member 1245A Defender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    north mason county, Washington, USA
    Posts
    4,381

    Wow!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Claytron View Post
    Wow, that is a disturbing paragraph. It honestly concerns me that you are a parent, especially having been through what is basically child abuse and not being able to realise that it was wrong for him to have done that to you.

    I will never understand the logic behind hitting a child as punishment in an attempt to teach them theyve done something wrong. You talk about how your father would beat your ass with whatever was handy, and if that worked so well as you claim it did then why is it that it happened more than once? Why is it that you even got too old for the paddle and STILL did things that you got punished for??

    If it worked so well and is such a great idea then why is it that you STILL did things you werent supposed to afterwards?

    Think about it.
    This I Can AGREE WITH,^^^^^ wholeheartedly!!!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

    “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

    Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

    All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

  20. #20
    Regular Member MikeTheGreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northville, Michigan
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by Claytron View Post
    Are you kidding me? Do you even pay attention to the **** going on in greece for awhile now? You can go on youtube and instantly find heaps of videos showing greek adults, teenagers and even younger kids rioting, faces covered in masks and throwing big rocks at people and through windows... Oh yeah, a group of rioters lit a policeman on fire with a petrol bomb a few months back.

    Yeah, greece must be doing great right now.
    Adults and teens, yes. Greece decided to spend everybody's money, and then tell them, to get it back, they'd have to increase the minimum retirement age to like 80, cut pensions and pay.

    I'd riot too..

    That's totally different than all the american kids acting up and killing people just because they're raised wrong.
    Molon Labe

    [+=] Eleftheria i thanatos [+=]

  21. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    1,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Claytron View Post
    Wow, that is a disturbing paragraph. It honestly concerns me that you are a parent, especially having been through what is basically child abuse and not being able to realize that it was wrong for him to have done that to you.

    I will never understand the logic behind hitting a child as punishment in an attempt to teach them theyve done something wrong. You talk about how your father would beat your ass with whatever was handy, and if that worked so well as you claim it did then why is it that it happened more than once? Why is it that you even got too old for the paddle and STILL did things that you got punished for??

    If it worked so well and is such a great idea then why is it that you STILL did things you weren't supposed to afterwards?

    Think about it.
    I was rarely paddled as a child, I got paddled when I was a kid when I screwed up big time, it was never used for trivial stupidity. For the stupid things I got all freedom removed from my daily routing, for a said period of weeks. My parents where strict with rules of what was allowed in the home and what was not, it certainly worked because when ever I thought of what would happen if my parents found out, it would nip that idea in the butt. When I hit around 14 my dad used labor for punishment for major screw ups(hauling bucked trees from the woods for winter), and my mother took my car keys(when 16), money, and anything that I held value in for weeks on end. She would also give me extra house work to boot. As for the rock moving, for example I broke my brothers noise after I thought he had taken 500 dollars cash I had saved up that I had in an envelope. I could not remember where I had placed it and I found what I thought was my cash in his room. I found out later that my parents found it lying openly on my passengers seat because the bank was closed and my father put it in his safe. I was positive that I had brought it back inside the day before when I got home from the bank. In the end the money was used for my brother doctors bills as punishment as well as moving the rock pile.

    My parents where tough but fair, if I got paddled or if I got stuck doing hard work, there was no question I deserved it. I have never been in trouble with the law, never did drugs, never beat a woman, I was raised with a hard work ethic and don't expect handouts when I have not earned them. I know what it means to working for my pay, there is a line where disciplining a son/daughter can become abuse, but it never crossed that line. You would never see me or my siblings ever talk aback, roll our eyes, or anything. If we where told to do something.You said say mam or yes sir and you did what you where told to. We where not poor, but you never seen my parents buying us cars or crap that you seen all these spoiled kids do today with. I am not lazy sitting at home, smoking dope while on welfare with an arrest record. I never got allowance from my parents unless it was for hard work that was above my standard choirs. I have never spanked my kids but I do discipline my kids in military pt style.
    Last edited by zack991; 04-11-2011 at 09:20 PM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mississippi/Tennessee
    Posts
    102
    There is a vast difference between "hitting" and "spanking". It doesn't make sense to me how a spanking can be considered abuse. The labor zack described is far from abuse. I did that kind of work (even though it had a point and was necessary) growing up because I was part of the family. I have also witnessed how spankings tied in with love and affirmation have completely turned kids lives around, and I am not exaggerating. To tie this in with the OP, I would bet my life's savings that if this 11-year old had been properly disciplined, which includes spankings, he would not have acted as he did and therefore not have been tazed. Seems to me it's more abuse to allow this type of behavior from a child and make him face real world consequences with no forewarning of their severity.

  23. #23
    Regular Member DevinWKuska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Spanaway
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by Claytron View Post
    well it seems like you confuse fear for respect and discipline. You didnt choose not to do stupid things because your parents actions taught you not to, you didnt do them because you were afraid of getting caught. I dont hit people in the face because i understand it isnt right, not because im scared of what will happen if im caught. How much of this punishment did you go through before the situation where you physically assaulted your innocent brother? It would seem as if being struck made you more inclined to DO the striking than to learn why it shouldnt be done.

    You talk about how you wouldnt do this or you wouldnt do that when your parents were around
    .... but again this kind of proves my theory that you never learned WHY it was wrong to do something, just that you shouldnt do it around your parents for fear of punishment.
    If you were truly never physically disciplined and actually turned out not to be a spoiled little brat I want your parents e-mail as I am sure hoards of people want to know how they were the first ones to pull it off. Fear = respect nuff said! You teach your children not to play with your handguns because it might hurt them. You are using fear to instill respect. You spank your child so your child understands that if they choose to make wrong decisions there will be consequences that will be remembered. The law works the same way. You dont hit someone because you know he might hit you back harder, or you might even go to jail and lose your freedom.

    If you are trying to tell me you dont hit people because you respect them I would tend to wager your 350lbs, and sit around your house watchingtv/video games. I have found its always the weak minded (who dont have much social skills) who spout on about peace. Human nature doesnt reflect peaceful very well at all. Dont believe me? Football, Hockey, Boxing, UFC... all violent sports and amazingly some the most observed sports(read somewhere UFC fighting is about to overtake football). Also look at all the War in human history, even down to fights between brothers! Men have it ingrained in their DNA to be aggressive and hunter/provider. America is trying to breed this out of males. Thus why we see men wearing pink clothes, and limp wristed handshakes to name a few.
    Why is OC so effective in eluding conflicts? Because BGs have an associated fear/respect that if they confront you, they are risking what is sure to be painful or deadly consequences. You really dont have any room to talk about how people are so mislead if they think getting a whoopin, or doing some labor is abusive as I am betting most judges would quote "Spare the rod spoil the child". When actual abuse(leaving bruises/scars) occurs is when the line needs to be drawn Those ideals on how a child should be raised without any real consequence are why the family unit is becoming non-existent, and explains why 11yr olds are stabbing people.
    "So there I was between a rock and a hard place, when it hit me... What am I doing on this side of the rock?"

  24. #24
    Regular Member HandyHamlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Terra, Sol
    Posts
    2,779
    Quote Originally Posted by DevinWKuska View Post
    I have found its always the weak minded (who dont have much social skills) who spout on about peace. Human nature doesnt reflect peaceful very well at all.


    Think you have it backwards there sparky.

    If by your statement almost any and every butthole is a bloodthirsty slob, club in one hand and a remote in the other, then only those with strength of mind would be able to attain any semblance of peace.

    If there is to be peace in the world,
    There must be peace in the nations.
    If there is to be peace in the nations,
    There must be peace in the cities.
    If there is to be peace in the cities,
    There must be peace between neighbors.
    If there is to be peace between neighbors,
    There must be peace in the home.
    If there is to be peace in the home,
    There must be peace in the heart.

    ~Lao Tzu
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

    "Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

  25. #25
    Regular Member DevinWKuska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Spanaway
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    Think you have it backwards there sparky.

    If by your statement almost any and every butthole is a bloodthirsty slob, club in one hand and a remote in the other, then only those with strength of mind would be able to attain any semblance of peace.

    If there is to be peace in the world,
    There must be peace in the nations.
    If there is to be peace in the nations,
    There must be peace in the cities.
    If there is to be peace in the cities,
    There must be peace between neighbors.
    If there is to be peace between neighbors,
    There must be peace in the home.
    If there is to be peace in the home,
    There must be peace in the heart.

    ~Lao Tzu
    Interestingly enough you have not contributed 1 valid response to either this thread or the one referring to the 8yr old who was pepper sprayed. Looking at your dozen or so replies, your only postings are merely to tear down others with no evidence or reasoning to support your claims or insults. Just a thought... post your ideas and then back them up with SOMETHING. Your views and idea might be a bit better recieved. Until then your opinions are hard to seriously consider.

    On a side note my wife feels your comment makes you hypocritical. Since if you believe in being peaceful in the heart, home, ect then being on a OC(gun related) forum seems a bit out of place. If you are peaceful then you should have no need for firearms. Which begs the question what is your agenda on this forum?
    Last edited by DevinWKuska; 04-12-2011 at 10:39 AM. Reason: reduce posting
    "So there I was between a rock and a hard place, when it hit me... What am I doing on this side of the rock?"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •