Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OC is not dead....

OC is not dead....

http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill...nt/589950/HTML

I assume she wouldn't be doing this if she didn't have the votes.
    Last edited by 77zach; 04-12-2011 at 11:20 AM.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

i hope your wrong (oc dead) !!!

Quote Originally Posted by deserteagle50 View Post
    i hope your wrong (oc dead) !!!
    "Delete lines 3-5" gets rid of OC. The amendment will be voted on in committee. I think that she'd either get permission from Evers OR she believes that another Republican on the committee is with her, so it's dead right now. I guess it can be amended again in Rules or on the Floor. Don't know.

Man, the senate is a den of absolute fascists.
    Last edited by 77zach; 04-12-2011 at 11:31 AM.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

this truly makes me sick !!!

Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    "Delete lines 3-5" gets rid of OC. The amendment will be voted on in committee. I think that she'd either get permission from Evers OR she believes that another Republican on the committee is with her, so it's dead right now. I guess it can be amended again in Rules or on the Floor. Don't know.

Man, the senate is a den of absolute fascists.
    Ok, yeah, this traitor says delete lines 35-36, the part that changes the law to allow open carry. Writing to her now...

Quote Originally Posted by deserteagle50 View Post
    this truly makes me sick !!!
    I said right after it passed CJ that they would do this again, but StogieC said it's unworkable. Sadly, I was correct. I am beyond disgusted.

Quote Originally Posted by ~*'Phoenix'*~ View Post
    Ok, yeah, this traitor says delete lines 35-36, the part that changes the law to allow open carry. Writing to her now...
    call her

Has anyone gotten to her by phone?

Quote Originally Posted by ~*'Phoenix'*~ View Post
    Has anyone gotten to her by phone?
    I did this morning. Spoke to some girl, told her to tell Evil Ellyn (I said senator bogdanoff) that I was very disappointed she was trying to kill OC and that was it.

what a loathsome creature she is. These criminals piss me off big time.

Her office phone is going right to voicemail. It's either getting hammered, or they stopped answering the angry calls.

This new amendment will totally destroy hunting as well.
    also ban cell phones, watches, or Automobiles or any other electronic device.
    God Bless America.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick H View Post
    This new amendment will totally destroy hunting as well.
    also ban cell phones, watches, or Automobiles or any other electronic device.
    If there is a glimmer of hope it is that her amendment is garbage even from an anti's viewpoint. As Hammer said in the last hearing this language is far too subjective. Maybe she's just a raving anti and doesn't have a fellow Republican's support on the committee and the rest will reject the amendment.

It will be most likely rejected to hell... in my point of view she is looking for just another loop hole to kill open carry.. most likely wont happen.
    False is the idea of utility that sacrifices a thousand real advantages for one imaginary or trifling inconvenience; that would take fire from men because it burns, and water because one may drown in it; that has no remedy for evils except destruction. The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by mach1chris View Post
    It will be most likely rejected to hell... in my point of view she is looking for just another loop hole to kill open carry.. most likely wont happen.
    we'll find out in shortly.

http://thefloridachannel.org/about-tfc/who-we-are/

or not, expanded agenda says the meeting is until 6 pm.
    Last edited by 77zach; 04-12-2011 at 01:07 PM.

I love How I was allowed to carry firearms openly in defense of this country, But I am not allowed to do it in defense of my own family.......ERRRRRRRR........This really burns my @$$.

For those above who stated Bogdanoff's amendment was an undercover way to kill full open carry, you were dead-on-balls accurate. She openly (no pun intended) stated that was her purpose...

Withdrawn, WIN!!!!
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

amendment withdrawn Sweet.

Campaign Veteran
    Amendment removed!!!

Yes!!!

hell yeah!!!!!

I am ashamed to have to deal in orange county. That sheriff is a tool.

Praise God that stupid amendment was withdrawn.
    Though she's a traitor we can stay the hand of, but she's still a traitor - voting/planning against it.
    I'm sick of these sherriffs and retailers thinking they have a right too make us feel like garbage for a constitutional right.

Man there is nothing sweeter than a neocon going down in flames.

I assume she wouldn't be doing this if she didn't have the votes.
    Ass U Me

She did the math later. :-p
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Man there is nothing sweeter than a neocon going down in flames.
    I disagree. I know something twice a sweet.

2 Neocons going down in flames...

Boggie and Mr. LEO Man from Circus County. That's 2.

But I think Boggie could could add that up for you. ;-)
    Last edited by ixtow; 04-12-2011 at 07:44 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast