• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wyoming Bear Tragedy

Mjolnir

This is a very sad story about a bear. Everybody should heed the warnings not to feed wildlife because they become dependent and don't forage for themselves any longer. It is such a tragedy to see what has been done to our country's wildlife! The photo below captures a disturbing trend that is beginning to affect U.S. wildlife.

moz-screenshot-2-1.png

Animals that formerly were self-sufficient are now showing signs of belonging to the Democrat Party.. They have apparently learned to just sit and wait for the government to step in and provide for their care and sustenance. This photo is of a black bear in Wyoming turned Democrat, he's nicknamed Bearack Acorn Obearma. It is believed that he has become a campground organizer.

DevinWKuska

LMFAO!!!

I just launched Dr. Pepper through my nostrils accross the room.... thanks for the warning!

stainless1911

Banned
A bear tried to attack a neighbors dogs one day that I was living in West Virginia. That was the best tasting meat I have ever eaten. I hope that someday again I can eat a fresh killed bears tenderloins, never frozen. Was cooked up like a roast in its own juices with potatoes, carrots, and green beans. Pulled apart like string cheese, no forks or knives were needed. Even slow cooled it on a wood and coal stove.

Daylen

A bear tried to attack a neighbors dogs one day that I was living in West Virginia. That was the best tasting meat I have ever eaten. I hope that someday again I can eat a fresh killed bears tenderloins, never frozen. Was cooked up like a roast in its own juices with potatoes, carrots, and green beans. Pulled apart like string cheese, no forks or knives were needed. Even slow cooled it on a wood and coal stove.

I imagine it would taste similar to raccoon. If so I'm ready to selflessly help stem the tide of any bear attack.

Daylen

Never had raccoon, it was like a heavier roast beef, only better.

I wondered why we don't replace all the food cows, and start raising bear. We could have McBeargers instead. lol

That's a fair description of raccoon.

In Russia it is supposedly common to have bear burgers. If I were to make Bear burgers I'd either go with 0% fat or use pig fat.

Now I'm getting hungry...