• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bill 234 already scheduled for rules committee

nigmalg

Does anyone have any thoughts on the following ?

•Senator Andy Gardiner (R) ?
•Senator Dennis L. Jones, D.C. (R) ?
•Senator Stephen R. Wise (R) ?

I know we can't judge from NRA grades, but Wise should be a "Yea". That in combination with the ones we know will vote for it means the other two don't matter so much.

77zach

podcast

I listened to the podcast of the judiciary meeting and found their comments deeply disturbing. I know to take what is said worth a grain of salt, but still. Unfortunately, we can't all be "happy". Either these LEO's will be happy, or OCDO and friends will be happy. These high ranking LEO's are enemies of liberty, and they must be given no quarter.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Someone should go there and speak in support.... Someone, who's that? I don't know anybody named "Someone."

Maybe it's you? Maybe it's me? Who is Someone these days?

77zach

watch for it-now we're all "happy"

There will be an amendment to close the OC "loophole" of section 12-"prohibited places". Whatever, anti-human rights pussies. Hopefully, that's all they do. I'm trying to get inside the enemy's head. I'm good at it. I'm trying to think of what they could do to ruin it. ...........................

got it.

"Within a city's limits, and provided that such city's population is above xxxx a person licensed under this section will not be authorized to carry openly. But if they are found to be carrying openly, there will be no penalty as long as they comply with a law enforcement officer's demand that they conceal the weapon."

Last edited:

Alude904

Not that it would ever happen but if there was a law for oc that guns had to be colored a certain color, i would never oc.