• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spooky.

alispissed

The neighbor was punching his wife in the face. Her boyfriend kicked him in the leg and knocked him down. I sat on my porch and watched the whole thing quietly as I drank beer.

4angrybadgers

Or bacon flavored beer. Or at least a couple of Slim-Jims. Yum.
I'm gonna pretend you didn't just put Slim-Jims and bacon in the same paragraph... :uhoh:

;)

<video>

/drool
EPIC. :eek: I'm adding that to my bookmarks - there are some really tasty breakfast ideas in that video.

On a side note, here's one of my (rarely eaten) favorite breakfasts. I call it the Heart Attack Bowl:

1. Weave 2+ strips of bacon into a mat in an oven-safe bowl. (You might want to partially pre-cook the bacon.)
  2. Sprinkle brown sugar onto the bacon.
  3. Crack an egg into the bacon "bowl".
  4. Top with shredded cheddar.
  5. Bake @ 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes (until the egg and bacon are done).
(click for a larger picture)

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Ah ha! The truth is out. Room temperature Glenfiddich?

Or, Balvenie Double-Wood, or Glenfiddich Solera (aged in sherry barrels), or Glen Morangie Port finish, or Johnny Walker Gold Label, or McCallans, or...

Jeez. I should just move to Scotland.

:D