Thread: CCW legislation on the horizon....

CCW legislation on the horizon....

Last edited by DTD2; 05-10-2011 at 11:08 AM.

As I am in favor of Constitutional Carry over Concealed Carry.....

I'm on it...

Thanks for the info....

Outdoorsman1
    Last edited by Outdoorsman1; 04-13-2011 at 09:55 AM. Reason: add info

Hah! I only had to send out three<g> Galloway is my Senator.

At any rate, 'tis done, snail mailed today.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
    My senator is one of the cowardly 14, so I do not expect to get very far with him.
    Especially after he got multiple text messages from me on a daily basis, and his cell number got tweeted out to no less than 2500 people when he went and hid in Illinois. I wonder if he got rid of that personal cell phone yet?

I just hope this does not turn into anything that looks remotely similar to the PPA bill, we are better off right now than is that piece of crap would have made it into law.

I have 2 dems for my district, but I sent to them and to the folks who will be drafting the bills. We'll see.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutczak View Post
    My senator is one of the cowardly 14, so I do not expect to get very far with him.
    Especially after he got multiple text messages from me on a daily basis, and his cell number got tweeted out to no less than 2500 people when he went and hid in Illinois. I wonder if he got rid of that personal cell phone yet?

I just hope this does not turn into anything that looks remotely similar to the PPA bill, we are better off right now than is that piece of crap would have made it into law.

Then you'd be wrong. I've known him for years... we used to hunt grouse in the same area of the Nicolet (he had a really nice side-by-side double barrel), and oddly enough, our current state rep, a Repub, had a bow stand there too. I discussed CC with him, in person, back in '08 when he ran for the senate. But what we discussed at that time was a shall-issue permit system, which he said he'd readily endorse. How he'd stand on constitutional carry, that I can't say... but he is (was) in favor of CC in general. So contacting him is NOT a waste of time.

BTW... even though I've known him a long time, and he's one of the few very pro-gun Dems (in office) I've ever known, I strongly disagree with his fleeing the state, I'm somewhat surprised he did so (so what his stance now on CC is... ???), and I did sign the recall petitions because of that.

Unfortunately the members of the minority party march to the drum beat of the party in spite of their personal opinions. Never the less we have to keep pounding on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nemo View Post
    Unfortunately the members of the minority party march to the drum beat of the party in spite of their personal opinions. Never the less we have to keep pounding on them.
    We need all the Dems we can get to offset Repubs that won't be in favor. I'm not holding my breath on Olsen supporting Constitutional Carry.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...r-Luther-Olsen
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

My Senator is Julie Lassa, one of the "14" who proudly defends her actions. While she did vote to overturn both of Doyle's vetoes on concealed carry, she would NEVER take a leading position on constitutional carry. Given the makeup of her district, most of her constituents will be quite satisfied with that position.
    Last edited by scm54449; 04-13-2011 at 10:02 PM.
    Member of Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultus habebunt...

Got my rant off to Olsen and Petersen along with Galloway and Mursau tonite after a fruitless day of turkey hunting .
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

Mine were sent last night. (Galloway, Petrowski, Mursau)

Just noticed that the OP's email came from Bill Schmitz, (Chairman WCCA--Wisconsin Concealed Carry Association)

The email that I received came from Nik Clark, Chairman of Wisconsin Carry, Inc

Great coordination effort.

Do you think Mike Bender of PPA will send the same email to his clients?

I have been sending about a letter a week as an instructor who thinks that constitutional carry is economically beneficial to three of the names on my list.

Bender is likely sending pre formed letters to his students if anything. The letter likely says we want permits.
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Sent

Cowles & Trauchen and the other two by snail mail!

4 sent out!

Quote Originally Posted by scm54449 View Post
    My Senator is Julie Lassa, one of the "14" who proudly defends her actions. While she did vote to overturn both of Doyle's vetoes on concealed carry, she would NEVER take a leading position on constitutional carry. Given the makeup of her district, most of her constituents will be quite satisfied with that position.
    Yep, that beyatch is mine as well. After a multitude of emails from me telling her to get back to work I doubt she'll support Constitutional Carry. She's a wet as the rest of the liberals in this college town.