• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CCW legislation on the horizon....

Outdoorsman1

As I am in favor of Constitutional Carry over Concealed Carry.....

I'm on it...

Thanks for the info....

Outdoorsman1

Last edited:

Wolf1477

Hah! I only had to send out three<g> Galloway is my Senator.

At any rate, 'tis done, snail mailed today.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
My senator is one of the cowardly 14, so I do not expect to get very far with him.
Especially after he got multiple text messages from me on a daily basis, and his cell number got tweeted out to no less than 2500 people when he went and hid in Illinois. I wonder if he got rid of that personal cell phone yet?

I just hope this does not turn into anything that looks remotely similar to the PPA bill, we are better off right now than is that piece of crap would have made it into law.

oak1971

I have 2 dems for my district, but I sent to them and to the folks who will be drafting the bills. We'll see.

safcrkr

My senator is one of the cowardly 14, so I do not expect to get very far with him.
Especially after he got multiple text messages from me on a daily basis, and his cell number got tweeted out to no less than 2500 people when he went and hid in Illinois. I wonder if he got rid of that personal cell phone yet?

I just hope this does not turn into anything that looks remotely similar to the PPA bill, we are better off right now than is that piece of crap would have made it into law.

Then you'd be wrong. I've known him for years... we used to hunt grouse in the same area of the Nicolet (he had a really nice side-by-side double barrel), and oddly enough, our current state rep, a Repub, had a bow stand there too. I discussed CC with him, in person, back in '08 when he ran for the senate. But what we discussed at that time was a shall-issue permit system, which he said he'd readily endorse. How he'd stand on constitutional carry, that I can't say... but he is (was) in favor of CC in general. So contacting him is NOT a waste of time.

BTW... even though I've known him a long time, and he's one of the few very pro-gun Dems (in office) I've ever known, I strongly disagree with his fleeing the state, I'm somewhat surprised he did so (so what his stance now on CC is... ???), and I did sign the recall petitions because of that.

Flipper

Campaign Veteran

scm54449

Opt-Out Members
My Senator is Julie Lassa, one of the "14" who proudly defends her actions. While she did vote to overturn both of Doyle's vetoes on concealed carry, she would NEVER take a leading position on constitutional carry. Given the makeup of her district, most of her constituents will be quite satisfied with that position.

Last edited:

littlewolf

Got my rant off to Olsen and Petersen along with Galloway and Mursau tonite after a fruitless day of turkey hunting .

phred

Mine were sent last night. (Galloway, Petrowski, Mursau)

Just noticed that the OP's email came from Bill Schmitz, (Chairman WCCA--Wisconsin Concealed Carry Association)

The email that I received came from Nik Clark, Chairman of Wisconsin Carry, Inc

Great coordination effort.

Do you think Mike Bender of PPA will send the same email to his clients?

CalicoJack10

I have been sending about a letter a week as an instructor who thinks that constitutional carry is economically beneficial to three of the names on my list.

Bender is likely sending pre formed letters to his students if anything. The letter likely says we want permits.

anmut

My Senator is Julie Lassa, one of the "14" who proudly defends her actions. While she did vote to overturn both of Doyle's vetoes on concealed carry, she would NEVER take a leading position on constitutional carry. Given the makeup of her district, most of her constituents will be quite satisfied with that position.

Yep, that beyatch is mine as well. After a multitude of emails from me telling her to get back to work I doubt she'll support Constitutional Carry. She's a wet as the rest of the liberals in this college town.