• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interesting rent-a-cop encounter

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
So I stop at the gas Station so my Roomie can grab a pack of cigs (gross).

A convertible Chrysler Sebring (black top, silver/blue-ish paint) pulls up on top of the marked walkway, across a handicapped space. No handicapped flag/sticker. This gets my attention. I whip out the ol' 720p video smartphone. Before I can get the video rolling, out jumps a rent-a-cop and he runs inside. Video is now rolling. Note, I didn't know or care who it was, this fact came AFTER I decide to document this crass behavior.

Rent-a-cop notices I'm pointing video at his car. Comes out, gets in my face, doesn't say anything. Just up in my face trying to block my view of his car. His staggering intellect then realizes that his fat pimply face has now been captured in all it's HD glory, not just his car. Goes back inside.

Roomie comes back out, gets in car. As I back out of the space and prepare to leave, rent-a-cop dashes out to write down the tag number as I catch his on video. I leave. Heh, wasn't driving my car. [trollface]

Really? I wonder how it'll go when I video while OCing.... I think we can expect a lot of intimidation and provocation. In this incident, I didn't even do anything wrong. this rent-a-cop was the douche, and tried to be a bigger douche as if that would vindicate him...

sniper1

i guess i dont get it. why did you even video to begin with? someone parking in a handicap space that shouldnt have?

also, POST THE VIDEO...should provide for good entertainment.

SFCRetired

i guess i dont get it. why did you even video to begin with? someone parking in a handicap space that shouldnt have?

Having been married to a person who desperately needed that hanicapped space, I would not only video the whole thing, I would make sure the local police got a copy of it. I don't know what the law is now, but it used to be a $500 fine here in Alabama (if my memory serves).

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I wasn't really planning to make a big deal out of it. I was just going to post a picture of this *******'s car, from the side without the plate, on a few web sites dedicated to dicks who act this way. Not a major thing.

But when he got in my face and so on... I think I'll try to find out a bit more about the guy and see what his boss thinks of him behaving this way in uniform with the company name for all to see...

The video has the plate, his face, and other identifying info in audio. I won't be posting it publicly. If he were a Cop, maybe, but the hasty posting of videos followed by deleting it is something I'd like to not contribute to.

He's not a public servant, and has no authority of any kind to abuse. He's just some guy acting like a dick in the company uniform. As I said, it wasn't a big deal until he got in my face. He made it a big deal.

I've attached the least revealing screen capture to prove to all you 'pics or it didn't happen' people. Were this a sworn officer abusing his position, I'd be all over it. But it's just some loser rent-a-cop. He was in the space for a total of 3 minutes. Not that it makes it OK, but it would have been half as long if he didn't feel the need to get in my face...

Give them a badge and a uniform and they get all special inside. The 'only ones' attitude.

Attachments

• rent-a-douche.jpg
    rent-a-douche.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:

Alude904

Haha. Thats great. Man, he really did get right in your face didnt he. He got that close and didnt say anything? What a puss. I would have been like "dude, get out of the way, im trying to film this douche's car illegally parked. Oh wait"

ixtow

Founder's Club Member

It wasn't even going to be a video at first. But when I didn't get my phone woke-up until I saw him coming back out the door at me. So I switched to video cuz I knew the fun was about to start.

For reasons stated, I'm not posting the video. I did post a pic captured from the video tho.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Haha. Thats great. Man, he really did get right in your face didnt he. He got that close and didnt say anything? What a puss. I would have been like "dude, get out of the way, im trying to film this douche's car illegally parked. Oh wait"

6'4" Olive Drab t-shirt w/ Gadsden rattlesnake and 'DONT TREAD ON ME' on the front. Woodland BDU pants. Half his girth, no body fat. Or maybe it was the big black box that said "Taurus" on it sitting on the passenger seat...

I'm not the pasty liberal he was expecting to see...

I'm generally a man of few words, I don't get with the snappy commentary unless it is well earned.

Last edited:

VW_Factor

I don't see any reason to not post something like that on YT publicly.

If you don't want someone in public to see you or record you, don't go outside. Otherwise, yer fair game bro.

mark-in-texas

As the son of someone who spent the last 10 yrs of her life in a wheelchair, this guys lucky he doesn't have 4 flat tires.....

COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: We do not advocate for breaking the law

Claytron

if you are going to bother recording someone doing something liek that you might as well complain to the police about it. If you got his face and recorded him coming out of the car while it was in the handicapped spot and you got his liscense plate then theres a good chance the cops can ticket him.

VW_Factor

As the son of someone who spent the last 10 yrs of her life in a wheelchair, this guys luck he doesn't have 4 flat tires.....

Destruction of property anyway.. Catch you doing that around here, you won't be happy.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
if you are going to bother recording someone doing something liek that you might as well complain to the police about it. If you got his face and recorded him coming out of the car while it was in the handicapped spot and you got his liscense plate then theres a good chance the cops can ticket him.

Seeing as how he is a **** * ****** with an attitude problem who wrote down "my" tag number, I'm waiting for the false report he invents to roll in... THEN I will have fun. ;-)

Alude904

As the son of someone who spent the last 10 yrs of her life in a wheelchair, this guys luck he doesn't have 4 flat tires.....

Haha thats dirty. But i woulda done it too.