• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Brady Bunch at it again

Guido

Wow, I dont know what else to say about that. and the 1010 video that was at the bottom of the page was even worse.

How can people like that live with themselves, I mean damn.

MKEgal

assault clips? really? utterly retarded
Maybe they're claiming that someone hit someone else with a magazine, thereby committing assault? :confused:

The camera then cuts away to his target: a silhouette of a young girl with pig tails.
Besides the young girl’s image, the ad also features the images of an elderly man, a woman, a postman, and a graduate.
To be clear, those 'images' are silhouettes with target rings on them.
Other than the child, they're all adults, and any could be a threat if pointing a gun at someone.
I've never seen targets like any of the ones they show. Obviously made just for the Brady Bunch and their inane commercial. What twisted minds they have.

By their 'logic', all men are rapists, everyone with a computer is a hacker, everyone with a car drives drunk...

Wish they'd come up with ways to prevent criminals from attacking citizens, instead of focussing on disarming citizens.
It just occurred to me - since the Brady Bunch promotes criminal behaviours by making work easier for criminals, why aren't they ever charged with crimes - conspiracy to commit murder, robbery, etc.?

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

WHERE CAN I GET ONE?! I wonder if they make one that fits my Mosin-Nagant 91/30?!

That video looks like uncontrolled fire.

Yet somehow miraculous most his bullets hit center mass......

And how the hell did they get or make that video since they would never use a gun especially one with a high capacity magazine. Who was the doofus that decided that shooting a gun for the Brady Campaign would be a good idea? I wonder how many people they had to go through or if they were just plain dishonest to the shooter, about their intentions.