• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Event in Stafford 8AM May 7th, 2011 - Breakfast at Bob Evans. Any Takers?

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Kinda early to tell, but I'm usually up for a Sat OC breakfast. Will depend on how my recovery goes (recent surgery).

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Is this still on?

0800 is AWFULLY early on a Saturday, but if I can get the family out, I'm still interested.

pourshot

Campaign Veteran
With an added Road Trip?

Is this still on?

0800 is AWFULLY early on a Saturday, but if I can get the family out, I'm still interested.

I was thinking about a road trip down to Greentop after this. (or maybe I will just go see a movie)

I am still going to show up. It has been a pretty busy few weeks and I have not had a chance to push this at all but it still sounds like fun.

Besides I need to celibrate my first root canal. (hey, compared to the pain I was in, it felt GOOD!)

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Still on our way. I need to tell my men 0630 if I want them out of the house by 0715, I guess.......

pourshot

Campaign Veteran
Stafford = MON!

Yeah.... I understand. Being 1/2 way between Woodbridge and Fredericksburg and 1/4 of the way to Richmond from points north does infact locate Stafford in the middle of nowhere. :)

Last chance gas...and we mean it!

zoom6zoom

Had hoped to make it but just didn't work out. I did stop in and OC for lunch at Jimmy the Greek's last week, but Stafford just doesn't seem to fit in the NoVa thread. Great pastrami, BTW.

I'd rather be in the middle of nowhere than the ass end of nowhere.

Last edited:

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Had a great time. Good food, good conversation - gave me things to think about - and good people. What more could one ask for?