• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC dinners???

Grimes

What happened to them? I remember going to one last year and it was great. Some of you may remember me.

Are they starting up this summer again?

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
What are you waiting for? :) Start your own. Pick a day and a place and post it here. People will come!

Malcolm

Hey,

I'm new to Arizona. just relocated to Tucson. Would love to do an OC dinner. I've been trying to find a place to eat that is OC friendly.
I'm meeting a friend in Phoenix this week and the only place I know about is the Golden Corral:(. any suggestions?

azcdlfred

Hey, I'm new to Arizona. just relocated to Tucson. Would love to do an OC dinner. I've been trying to find a place to eat that is OC friendly. I'm meeting a friend in Phoenix this week and the only place I know about is the Golden Corral:(. any suggestions?

A year or so ago, there was an OC dinner at the Golden Corral in Casa Grande.

Recently, there were OC dinners at Beyond Bread (very good sandwiches - I eat and OC there when I'm out and about. They also sell great bread) and some BBQ place.

Send an email to Duke or Tom. They can probably link you up with others in the Tucson area. Reference me (Fred, AzCDL's treasurer) in your emails to them.

If those email adresses give you problems, please do not reply here or give me "private" replies - I may never see them. Drop me a note at treasurer@azcdl.org and I'll get them forwarded.

Fred

Malcolm

There's a cool little coffee shop up on the corner of linda vista thornydale. they serve food as well. I'm thinking saturday afternoon sometime? any input.

-M

Dragonflydf

There is one in Glendale on August 27th at 6 pm. The location will be the Golden Corral located at 5679 west northern Glendale AZ

azcdlfred

How about an open carry luncheon with hundreds of others at AzCDL's Annual Meeting in Tucson on October 1st?

All you need to do is join AzCDL or renew your membership and dinner is FREE.

The big door prize this year is a Front Sight Diamond "all you can eat" life membership.

Speakers this year include Gabby Mercer & Senator Frank Antenori.

See you there!

Fred

If I wasn't going to be busy doling out food for our local American Legion Rider's VA appreciation picnic, I'd be there. Ah, well.