Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got this from Rep. Klenke today..they are not getting the message !!!!!

Got this from Rep. Klenke today..they are not getting the message !!!!!

Bronson,

My apologies but I am unable to read your message. I get the sense you are a supporter of concealed carry. Yes, we are working on this issue. I suspect we will take a vote in this session, meaning in 2011 or 2012. We are currently working on the budget.

Sincerely,

John

Representative John L. Klenke, 88th District
    Rep.Klenke@legis.Wisconsin.gov
    Madison: 888-534-0088
    Green Bay: 920-469-8599

SO, I SENT THIS BACK....NICE WAS YESTERDAY.

Hi, Representative Klenke

I know for a fact the Assembly can do more than one thing at a time & can introduce more than one type of bill at a time. I also know than some NON budget bills items have been introduced this session so I want to know why the Assembly is dragging it's feet on Concealed carry are you intentionally waiting for the recall so the Majority can swing the other way ? Now is the time ! If concealed carry is not pushed through in the 2011 session, it will not be introduced in the 2012 session & if that happens I will vote against you so fast it will make you head spin in the next election cycle further more I will organize rallies against you & anyone that did not get Concealed carry pushed through. There are Tens of thousands of us & we all know thousands of like minded gun owners -Thousands of us in the area that want concealed carry NOW & you guys are just side stepping us. We want action on Concealed carry , we have been lied to in the past, ignored in the past & that's not going to happen this time around. It's in your best interest to get together with your fellow assembly people, Like Jeffrey Mursau the guy who is taking the lead on concealed carry in the assembly & GET IT DONE.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Don't feel bad my friend.
    In Milwaukee, my Reps. don't even send a reply back to me. I have sent out (e-mail, and USPS) about 10 letters to my local Reps, and have never gotten any reply back at all.
    I guess I should be happy that my local Senator did come back to her job at all (Taylor)...

Coming soon to a town near you --RESET --
    Question is, how long do we wait to take back what is ours?

Quote Originally Posted by AaronS View Post
    Don't feel bad my friend.
    In Milwaukee, my Reps. don't even send a reply back to me. I have sent out (e-mail, and USPS) about 10 letters to my local Reps, and have never gotten any reply back at all.
    I guess I should be happy that my local Senator did come back to her job at all (Taylor)...

Coming soon to a town near you --RESET --
    Question is, how long do we wait to take back what is ours?
    I am thinking 2012, we are at a flash point right now..
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 04-14-2011 at 02:49 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

I really wish I could say I am surprised by the lame response you received, but there's just no hope left in me for politicians of any stripe. They are all parasitic liars. ALL of them.

RESET.

Quote Originally Posted by bluehighways View Post
    I really wish I could say I am surprised by the lame response you received, but there's just no hope left in me for politicians of any stripe. They are all parasitic liars. ALL of them.

RESET.
    It's the only way to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    SO, I SENT THIS BACK....NICE WAS YESTERDAY.
    ...I will vote against you so fast it will make you head spin in the next election cycle further more I will organize rallies against you & anyone that did not get Concealed carry pushed through. There are Tens of thousands of us..."
    Glock34 - I understand your anger and why you wanted to respond the way you did. FWIW, politicians often do not respond to "hot threats" and instead, move your correspondence to the junk mail in the garbage or the spam filter in the email. Each of us needs to respond the way we feel is best. I am only suggesting that when the door gets slammed in your face, there are times when pounding on a locked door and screaming as loud as you can might not be as effective as sneaking in through a basement window.....
    Member of Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultus habebunt...

Physical letters sent to both republicans and democrats over the last 3 months: 12

Responses received: 0

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Watching.jpg 
Views:	433 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	5684  

RESET... I don't think talking nice and being patient is the way to deal with these turds at all. We need to make noise, lots of noise. Further, we must make our desires unmistakable and spell it out in plain English just as Glock did. I would not trust a politician any further than I could throw one and it ain't that far. Draggin' feet is right.

Moreover, they are dinkin' around with costly licensing options and no one but the trainers want that. I am with Glock here and I will put every ounce of my time and energy into unseating them in the next election cycle if they do not start respecting us.

Hardballer out!
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

Quote Originally Posted by hardballer View Post
    RESET... I don't think talking nice and being patient is the way to deal with these turds at all. We need to make noise, lots of noise. Further, we must make our desires unmistakable and spell it out in plain English just as Glock did. I would not trust a politician any further than I could throw one and it ain't that far. Draggin' feet is right.

Moreover, they are dinkin' around with costly licensing options and no one but the trainers want that. I am with Glock here and I will put every ounce of my time and energy into unseating them in the next election cycle if they do not start respecting us.

Hardballer out!
    It's a weird and undefined line. On one hand you have the option to stay calm and PC about with your opinions. That usually nets you a generic response to an argument they have already made "on our behalf."

On the other hand you can throw fire and write letters of passion and those usually are negated to the NutJob Inbox.

Personally, I think the time for talking is about over. It's time for action and lots of it. "... blood of tyrants..."

Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post
    It's a weird and undefined line. On one hand you have the option to stay calm and PC about with your opinions. That usually nets you a generic response to an argument they have already made "on our behalf."

On the other hand you can throw fire and write letters of passion and those usually are negated to the NutJob Inbox.

Personally, I think the time for talking is about over. It's time for action and lots of it. "... blood of tyrants..."
    Could not agree more. What we have here is a failure to communicate. These ****** bags live the high life, most are ex- attorneys and couldn't draw a straight line if their lives depended on it. I am feeling very ignored and do not like it one bit.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

On the other hand you can throw fire and write letters of passion and those usually are negated to the NutJob Inbox."
    I agree, Anmut. No matter how good it feels when you lick the envelope or hit the <send> button, a letter or email that gets your future correspondence relegated to the "NutJob Inbox" will not get the outcome that you want.
    Member of Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultus habebunt...

McX
    it is obvious that secession is our only choice!

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Post Well, let's see here:

Well, let's see here:

Walker: Pro Business
    Republican Party: Pro Business
    Onerous Permit and Fees system: Pro Business
    Constitutional Carry: Pro Citizen

Hmmmmmm....
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

I'm stuck in Milwaukee, too, and (other than Sen. Kohl & Feingold) have had NO response from any of my elected reps at any level to any correspondance.
    I even wrote paper letters about constututional carry... nada.

One thing I will point out is that, no matter what you're writing about or which side of the issue you're on, PROOFREAD your work. The less intelligent you seem, the easier it is for them to write you off as uninformed. This is even more important when you're mad, as the OP obviously was. Going off on a frothing rant will get you nowhere.

Go ahead & tell them you'll vote them out of office (or start a recall petition), and tell them how you want them to represent you. That's part of the 1A.
    But anything that might be taken as a threat on their person or safety is a Really Bad Idea. The only people that get away with that are the pro-union protestors around the Statehouse.
    Last edited by MKEgal; 04-15-2011 at 12:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    I'm stuck in Milwaukee, too, and (other than Sen. Kohl & Feingold) have had NO response from any of my elected reps at any level to any correspondance.
    I even wrote paper letters about constututional carry... nada.

One thing I will point out is that, no matter what you're writing about or which side of the issue you're on, PROOFREAD your work. The less intelligent you seem, the easier it is for them to write you off as uninformed. This is even more important when you're mad, as the OP obviously was. Going off on a frothing rant will get you nowhere.

Go ahead & tell them you'll vote them out of office (or start a recall petition), and tell them how you want them to represent you. That's part of the 1A.
    But anything that might be taken as a threat on their person or safety is a Really Bad Idea. The only people that get away with that are the pro-union protestors around the Statehouse.
    She's absolutely right. Check carefully for grammar, spelling and above all content. +1 and a bump to the top.

She's absolutely right. Check carefully for grammar, spelling and above all content. +1 and a bump to the top.
    And read it out loud as you proof read it. You'll catch more mistakes. Or if you're like me you have your wife read it for you.

The tree of Liberty has not been watered for 230 years, Very soon I hope something happens where that tree will be refreshed. I just need at little more ammo
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 04-15-2011 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    it is obvious that secession is our only choice!
    Better change that uniform then you damn Yankee!
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Wow....

I could be wrong, but i still beleive a well written letter providing facts, referencing statutes, and what other states are doing or have already done is far more productive and advances our cause much more than "threatening" letters that to the reader might appear to be written by someone who should be put on an "ignore" list...

I will agree that trying to comminicate with some representitives is like ....
    but others seem to take a real interest in what we are trying to tell them.

Finally, I also know that there are many differences of opinon here on this issue as well, but, isn't "Conceal Carry" most often associated with "Permits" so, should we not be using the term "Consitutional Carry" instead of "Conceal Carry" to address the fact that we do not think we should have to pay for a permit to excercise a right...

Just sayin.

Outdoorsman1

PS: What I am trying to say is better said here...http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...tutional-Carry
    Last edited by Outdoorsman1; 04-16-2011 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Add Info
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

^^ Agree w/O, better to write something which takes the legal angle or is similar to a pleading to a judge, citing facts and figures, such as 'though guns might cause a handful of deaths, both accidental and suicidal and other causes' they save about 5 times as many lives, especially the older baby boomer generation and people too frail to defend themselves physically'. To me it's worth a few deaths from people who are actually careless or nuts to keep a person feeling safe in his home at night, able to protect his family from ever increasing threats at home and out there in the stores and parking lots.

All too often lawmakers, who have their own guns or even bodyguards, look at the public as unruly children who need to be shut down and corralled. They're all a bunch of self-serving hypocrites, imo. I emailed several representatives and got put on their emailing lists and regularly get spam from them and little response to the issues raised.

/rant

So maybe some of you understand what I was taliking about now? Look at it this way; they don't give a s*** what we want. And that will not change.

I wrote that guy ( my representative ) 3 nice letters in the last 3 weeks explaining everything nicely like some of you fine folks are suggesting & the OP reply was what I got in return....ANYONE here that thinks the Majority of our law makers gives a flying poo what we what or think have had their heads stuck in the sand for too long. They say what they think we want to hear to get elected then they do what ever the Frack they want... I will bet that the MAJORITY of our Letters regarding Concealed carry / Constitutional carry get round filed anyways ! THEY HAVE THEIR MINDS MADE UP --- WE GET A PERMIT SYSTEM ! They have left us/me with no other avenue but to Threaten with being voted against for not doing the will of the people in a timely manner & That is introduce Constitutional carry NOW.

The RESET needs to happen rather quickly..so the first new batch of Legislatures were able to see first hand what happened to those that ignored the people. They have forgotten what ticking off the people can get them because it has yet to happen in this country, all they have is the RESET that occurred in France back in 1789 to 1799 as an example. When it does start I will feel really bad for the Libs.. Now god Forbid that this actually takes place, because that would be horrible..
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 04-16-2011 at 11:13 AM.

Many great posts here from you fine people. Glock34 is making a very important point with this thread. For way too long lawmakers and 'representatives' have been complacent in their duty to represent the masses, instead catering only to the plutocrats who give massive campaign contributions. The politician promises the sun, moon and stars if elected, and once he or she is in power the masses watch as only the elites are served. Elected officials from both parties do this.

We the public do not have anywhere near the kind of money as the plutocrats. Even collectively we fall far short of that kind of buying power. What we do have is our votes. Small and weak until pooled into a mandate to fire somebody, placing a new face in the big chair.

Like anmut's cartoon illustrates, the public is WATCHING YOU, politicians. We are watching you closely. Do what you say you would or you WILL be voted out in short order.
    Last edited by bluehighways; 04-16-2011 at 08:58 PM. Reason: spelling

Many great posts here from you fine people. Glock34 is making a very important point with this thread. For way too long lawmakers and 'representatives' have been complacent in their duty to represent the masses, instead catering only to the plutocrats who give massive campaign contributions. The politician promises the sun, moon and starts if elected, and once he or she is in power the masses watch as only the elites are served. Elected officials from both parties do this.

We the public do not have anywhere the kind of money as the plutocrats. Even collectively we fall far short of that kind of buying power. What we do have is our votes. Small and weak until pooled into a mandate to fire somebody, placing a new face in the big chair.

Like anmut's cartoon illustrates, the public is WATCHING YOU, politicians. We are watching you closely. Do what you say you would or you WILL be voted out in short order.
    True, so true.

Many great posts here from you fine people. Glock34 is making a very important point with this thread. For way too long lawmakers and 'representatives' have been complacent in their duty to represent the masses, instead catering only to the plutocrats who give massive campaign contributions. The politician promises the sun, moon and starts if elected, and once he or she is in power the masses watch as only the elites are served. Elected officials from both parties do this.

We the public do not have anywhere the kind of money as the plutocrats. Even collectively we fall far short of that kind of buying power. What we do have is our votes. Small and weak until pooled into a mandate to fire somebody, placing a new face in the big chair.

They are more concerned with staying in office than representing the people who elected them into office.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast