Thread: Im not sure if it will work but here is a facebook Boycott listing page

Im not sure if it will work but here is a facebook Boycott listing page

I am making this Facebook page so as we "Open Carriers" will have a place to post places that are forbidding us to carry, If there is another place that exist please let me know.
    Once you join here it will text to anybody that is on the friends list of any post as to where not to go "BOYCOTT" let me know if this works or know how to work it better than I. I am new to Facebook and it might take me a couple tries to get it right........LOLOLOL
    the page is call opencarryboycott. If you have a smart phone and are always signed in this should work for you.... I think.... also let me know if this is a dumb idea, Thanks
    God Bless America.

Lets not get the cart in front of the horse. Optimism is great, but the Fat Lady has not sung.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    Lets not get the cart in front of the horse. Optimism is great, but the Fat Lady has not sung.
    LOL, Ya but it is going to make it I have Faith
    God Bless America.

Not a dumb idea at all.

But if it passes, most places won't care. Still a great idea though. Maybe I'll get a facebook.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

I wish I had the money to have a web page made for it, BUT I live in Florida..LOL
    God Bless America.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick H View Post
    the page is call opencarryboycott. If you have a smart phone and are always signed in this should work for you.... I think.... also let me know if this is a dumb idea, Thanks
    Man I searched for it on facebook and could not find it. Can you post a direct link as the facebook search is a little funky at times.

Mike

top of the list 7 11 STORES !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mavidal View Post
    Man I searched for it on facebook and could not find it. Can you post a direct link as the facebook search is a little funky at times.

Mike
    I think this is right. Like I said before Im new at this facebook thingy
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002362862218
    God Bless America.

Quote Originally Posted by deserteagle50 View Post
    top of the list 7 11 STORES !!!
    I've only OCed in two states, NC and Va. Went into a 711 in VA, no problem.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

I think it would be best if Opencarry.org had a place

I think it would be best if Opencarry.org had a place vs mine I am getting confused already but will keep trying.
    I am trying to make a page that only stated the Prohibited places.
    God Bless America.

Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    I've only OCed in two states, NC and Va. Went into a 711 in VA, no problem.
    only reason i said 711 the last 2 Senate meetings a corporate big wig from 711 was a speaker & he was 100% ugainst open carry in his stores!!!!

7 11 sucks anyways.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Just sent the friends request.

sent friend request

I think it would be best if Opencarry.org had a place vs mine I am getting confused already but will keep trying.
    I am trying to make a page that only stated the Prohibited places.
    Start a post in the FL forum and send a request to a MOD to have it "stickied". Just keep the OP edited.

i just sent this link a friend request.
    John Strifler for FL State Senate District 1 for 2012
    crashnjax@att.net
    crash.jax_fl on yahoo
    johnstrifler4senate.proboards.com

Political advertisement paid for and approved by John p. Strifler, no party affiliation, state senate

Quote Originally Posted by deserteagle50 View Post
    only reason i said 711 the last 2 Senate meetings a corporate big wig from 711 was a speaker & he was 100% ugainst open carry in his stores!!!!
    business's do have the right to restrict guns from the store, but they must post in a visible place that plainly states weapons, and or concealed weapons prohibited. if no sign posted then they dont have a leg to stand on, i believe, of course i might be wrong on this statement, some one correct me if i am indeed wrong.
    John Strifler for FL State Senate District 1 for 2012
    crashnjax@att.net
    crash.jax_fl on yahoo
    johnstrifler4senate.proboards.com

Political advertisement paid for and approved by John p. Strifler, no party affiliation, state senate

Quote Originally Posted by crashnjax View Post
    business's do have the right to restrict guns from the store, but they must post in a visible place that plainly states weapons, and or concealed weapons prohibited. if no sign posted then they dont have a leg to stand on, i believe, of course i might be wrong on this statement, some one correct me if i am indeed wrong.
    You are mistaken. Any business can ask you to leave for any reason (that is not based on a protected class) sign or no sign. A "no guns" sign has the same force of law as a "no shirt no shoes no service" sign. You can be asked to leave and arrested (for trespass) if you refuse.

This is not the same in all states though...In TN, a"gun buster" sign holds weight of law (with a $500 fine.)