• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PreSurry OC Breakfast - April 16th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 4/16, 9;30 AM

River City Diner
Parham Rd & I-95...................
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]view map[/FONT]
803 East Parham Rd
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
804-266-1500
Richmond, VA 23227
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Rain or shine, we are gearing up.

Bring your appetite and your trip planners.
[/FONT]

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I just checked the forecast for the farm. 90% chance of strong thunderstorms all day:cuss:

I guess I'll be there although may have 4 wheels instead of two:mad::cuss:

We have a lot to talk about anyway!:lol:

sidestreet

Hey now, it'll be good to see you again...,

I'll be there. Passing through on the way Northward... no not that far North thank goodness.

I'm gonna do everything I can not to miss this one! C'mon RiverRat, you just gotta be here for this one!!! C'mon Tazdad, you can make this one too, I know you can!!! I can hardly wait!

sidestreet

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Marco

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 4/16, 9;30 AM

I might make this one, as I might be doing a deal with another OCDO member that day, but going to Surry is out as I'll have all the little with me.

I'll know for sure on Sun/Mon.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I might make this one, as I might be doing a deal with another OCDO member that day, but going to Surry is out as I'll have all the little with me.

I'll know for sure on Sun/Mon.

That would be great M.
I have a question I'd like to ask that pertains to the upcoming Doc.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Will we have to hire another parking lot attendant?

Except for a couple of orchestra seats, only general admission tickets are left. :lol:

curtiswr

Will do! I've been too tired to do much with it since I got it, but that was only yesterday. I looked over it and the manual briefly. Was hoping to get out with it tomorrow, but the rain should do a pretty good job of preventing too much of that.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Will do! I've been too tired to do much with it since I got it, but that was only yesterday. I looked over it and the manual briefly. Was hoping to get out with it tomorrow, but the rain should do a pretty good job of preventing too much of that.

You'd be surprised how much fun you can have with a DSLR in the rain.:lol:

[video=vimeo;15445401]http://vimeo.com/15445401[/video]