• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Manuals - Great Site

4angrybadgers

You can see the actual URL - not the text, but the location a link will send you to - at the bottom of your browser by putting your mouse pointer over the link. The OP's link has extra stuff tagged onto it (webmail services such as GMail and Microsoft Live Mail will do that). Presumably the OP got the link in an email, right-clicked and chose Copy Shortcut (or Copy Link), which got him the screwy webmail stuff as well as the real URL.
Code:
wlmailhtml:{09920332-8EC7-4E55-BD33-CE0A80AD4054}mid://00000039/!x-usc:http://www.stevespages.com/page7b.htm
The site is blocked by my employer (Websense category is "Wikileaks"? WTF?!?), but I'll check it out at home.

edit: Heh, 45acpforme edited his post and links while I was typing. :p

Last edited:

6L6GC

Steve's Pages

I've used this resource before. Steve is a great guy and it is wonderful that he has taken the time to do this. I send him a little $$ to thank him.

Please do NOT abuse his bandwidth. just take what you need.

roN