• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anti-Gunner Threatens Open Carry Advocates With Murder

Black Dragon

Timothy Allen Campbell must be the new spokesperson the Brady Campaign hired to get their message out against the Open Carry Movement nationwide. For all of my fellow Open Carry advocates, if you see a vehicle barreling down on you with his bearded face behind the wheel, know that he has every intention of running you over. Thanks for the heads up, Brady Campaign!

http://www.responsiblecitizensofcalifornia.org/video/antigunner-threatens-open-1

In a follow up to the threats of murder against Open Carry advocates made by anti-gun extremist, Timothy Allen Campbell, it appears that the gun control lobby's new stance, as adopted by Pennsylvania State Representative Margo Davidson (D), is to make murderous threats against their political opposition in a public, and in this case, legislative setting.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/growls/Blow-His-Brains-Out.html

The lunatic rantings of this gun control advocate are starting to take the form of an online manifesto that is common to dangerous and mentally unstable individuals who are prone to sudden acts of mass violence.

http://www.responsiblecitizensofcalifornia.org/video/after-fbi-visit-antigunner

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Bwahahahahahahahaa!!

The constitution gives him the right to keep and use a car for self-defense; but not a gun!

He doesn't even realize he just acknowledged the legitimacy of carrying a gun--self-defense.

Hahahahahahahahahaa!! God! I can't breathe!

SteyrAUG

And he has the nerve to call others retards.

His premise that a "person with a gun who is not in a police uniform" should automatically be considered a dangerous criminal is about like the KKK presumption that a "black person out after dark" should be presumed to be a dangerous criminal.

I remember a picture of my father and his brother walking down the sidewalk of their Iowa town in the late 50s with rifles slung and my father wearing a 1911 on his hip in a flap holster as they made their way to the edge of town to shoot cans and bottles.

How far we have come when an aged hippie would now advocate running them over with his car.

And just like we know we can't deal with everyone as if they "are" a criminal just because they are a minority, dress like a thug or anything like that. We have to wait until they ACTUALLY POSE A THREAT and PUT US AT ACTUAL RISK before we can takes steps to defend ourselves, especially with deadly force.

The same is true of people with guns. And to be clear, those were examples of "possible" indicators and demonstration that all those things do NOT automatically mean a person is a criminal. I just don't want anyone misunderstanding me and thinking I'm saying all minorities are likely criminals.

I honestly hope this guy does try and run somebody down and attempts this defense.

I also love how he advocates killing a person with a holstered gun, then explains that you kick the gun out of the holster and then tell the cops he was directly threatening you with a gun. What an insane piece of ****.

Last edited:

Axctal

Well - the world just got a confession / proof from his own words that he was planning that murder.
Just save his speech and keep a link to it in your will / open-after-death documents :p

mark-in-texas

This guy has other videos on youtube; they're all equally f***ed up! One of them is his 'interpretation' of the 2nd Amendment and he doesn't even quote it correctly! He's the type of wacko who probably has at least one room of his house coated in aluminum foil.

XDFDE45

monkeypiss.gif

Nothing like admitting to premeditated murder on the internet
rolling.gif

Last edited:

Bailenforcer

I had a series of conversations with Timothy, and obviously he never knew who I was. He believes that stolen guns are the cause of gun owners, and when a gun is stolen the gun owner should be punished, not the criminal.

He was banned for six months on youtube. But he has several youtube channels/accounts. To call him mentally unstable would be to mitigate or underplay his mental illness. He claims that every gun owner he has ever talked to made death threats against him and or threatened to kill him. He has stated
"I have learn not to talk or argue with those with guns,
they are F**K**g nuts and they would kill you to win the argument."

that was a direct quote.

Here below are direct quotes from him..... He is as mentally ill as the bastard that killed those kids at Virginia Tech in my humble opinion.

"The Constitution says well regulated militia. Well regulated means gun control. The job of the militia is to protect the Constitution.

The word "Hunter" is nowhere in the Constitution. Therefore it is the duty of patriotic gun owning militia members, to kill the people who put that word in the Constitution, if necessary.

The words "gun collector" is nowhere in the Constitution. Therefore it is the duty of patriotic gun owning militia members to kill the people who put those word in the Constitution if necessary.

The words "self-defense" is nowhere in the Constitution. Therefore it is the duty of patriotic gun owning militia members to kill the people who put those word in the Constitution if necessary.

The words "well regulated" means, mandatory gun safety locks, prison time for gun owners who do not keep their weapons secure allowing them to fall in the hands of criminals, mandatory bullet numbering, mandatory psychological testing for gun owners, and any law other law that can be passed to make guns safer.

Lead bullets are outdated and obsolete. The lead contaminates the environment. There is no longer a need to use lead or copper bullets. Copper is more toxic than lead, because it contains arsenic. When you shoot a bullet, the bullet travels down the barrel of the gun. The barrel of the gun has rifling that scratches the outer diameter of the bullet. Those scratches are small particles of lead and copper. The particles are so small they can become airborne and inhaled by the shooter. This doesn't bother me that the gun owner could die from this. What bothers me is that small particles get into my drinking water and I have to filter them out. That puff of smoke you see coming out of the barrel of a gun, is this lead and copper dust that gets on your clothing and skin. You bring it home and contaminate your house. You wash your clothes and contaminate my drinking water."

He lives in Michigan, had threatened us at Arts Beats and Eats festival in Royal Oak last year. We reported him, and the FBI investigated.

Last edited:

danno02

But he wants to shoot smokers

[video]http://www.myspace.com/gotimothy/videos/non-smokers-right-to-bear-arms-to-kill-the-smokers/51869691[/video]

This guy is all confused. Wants to run over OC'ers, but then wants the same right to bear arms to shoot and kill people who smoke. Interesting to say the least.

georg jetson

I tried viewing the video, but it displays "This video is private"

I looked for the same video on youtube. I didn't find it but I found this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rskioUV9uTE

It is the same dude trying to explain the "evidence" that the moon landing was faked. His evidence??? The SPEED of gravity!!! lol!!! He mangles physics by stating that the "speed" of gravity is constant throughout the universe. Never mind the fact that the equation for a falling body is mathematically defined as an acceleration...

He's most certainly mentally ill, AND an IDIOT.