Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Timothy is Back. FBI Anyone?

Banned

Timothy is Back. FBI Anyone?

Banned

lol video saved for this guys trial

Banned
    Oakland Co Sherriffs have been called. I spoke with an officer for a few minutes, he will go back to the station and watch the video, then on Monday will discuss with the appropriate people what should be done, if anything. He indicated to me that this would likely fall under Timothys 1st amendment rights. I suggested that the FBI may have given him some official order to cease and desist, and that may be worth looking into.

The officer was upset that I was armed, telling me that it was unnecessary. I told him that I always carry at home. He repeated the position that he didnt like me having a gun because he had one. I remained armed. We discussed OC a bit, he is a CC advocate. He felt that OC would make people uncomfortable. He did respect the right to do it however, which is good. I reminded him that if I wanted to do it purely for making a point, that I would open carry a rifle, and also that it was the only way to carry in schools, bars and the like. He seemed to respond well to those points. I said that if I had the option to CC in a school, that at this point, I probably would. All in all, kudos to OCSD, keep up the good work.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy05 View Post
    lol video saved for this guys trial
    I have downloaded it as well.

This guy is clearly NUTS! Please make sure to keep your SA set to LOONY just for him.

isnt he out of warren? so shouldnt warren pd be called?
    -NRA Member, GSSF Member, GeorgiaCarry Member, Glock Certified Armorer, Glock 30SF, STI Elektra, M&P9c, NAA Black Widow .22 WMR
    -“I do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.”—Mahatma Ghandhi

Banned
    Wasn't sure where he's from.

My memory isn't the best at the moment, but back during the ABE videos I believe it was discovered he resided in Macomb County somewhere. I do know a female FBI agent had the displeasure of having to speak with him about his threats.
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Bight one isn't he. He apparently cannot pay his bill. His Website timothean.org does not work.

His phone number trace came back to a land line in Southfield (248) 906-4637... this could be right.
    Last edited by AAMitch; 04-16-2011 at 11:14 PM.

This guy is a total NUT JOB!

Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    Oakland Co Sherriffs have been called. I spoke with an officer for a few minutes, he will go back to the station and watch the video, then on Monday will discuss with the appropriate people what should be done, if anything. He indicated to me that this would likely fall under Timothys 1st amendment rights. I suggested that the FBI may have given him some official order to cease and desist, and that may be worth looking into.

The officer was upset that I was armed, telling me that it was unnecessary. I told him that I always carry at home. He repeated the position that he didnt like me having a gun because he had one. I remained armed. We discussed OC a bit, he is a CC advocate. He felt that OC would make people uncomfortable. He did respect the right to do it however, which is good. I reminded him that if I wanted to do it purely for making a point, that I would open carry a rifle, and also that it was the only way to carry in schools, bars and the like. He seemed to respond well to those points. I said that if I had the option to CC in a school, that at this point, I probably would. All in all, kudos to OCSD, keep up the good work.
    ya, the sheriff is probably right. this wackjob is threatening regular citizens and not congressmen or other public officials whose lives are MORE important than us lowly sheep.
    http://www.mydaily.com/2011/01/13/ma...g-congressman/
    "If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/

Banned
    Well, he did say that if he had threatened one of us directly, that would be different. When I mentioned that it could be a plainclothes officer who was OC, his eyebrows went up though.

Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AAMitch View Post
    Bight one isn't he. He apparently cannot pay his bill. His Website timothean.org does not work.

His phone number trace came back to a land line in Southfield (248) 906-4637... this could be right.
    it worked for me. it came back to a re-direct to
    http://gotimothy.dyndns-free.com/
    "If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/

Banned
    He claims that he saw God in the flesh, but according to the verse ; John 4:24 King James Bible
    God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth.

when this guy popped up before i could have sworn that someone reported he was a convicted felon and somebody even posted his MDC prison info sheet. if true this makes him unable to possess a firearm and is probably just weapon envy. as for his threats he is protected as he didn't threaten any individual specifically just a group. this is empty threats and he has obsessive views and probably just uses the internet to vent himself. invite him to an OC event. bet he doesn't show. he just hides behind his video camera and spews his hate like a sprinkler. this country was founded on freedom of speech and can't deny him that. how many people would watch that and think "yeah. i'm gonna run down an open carrier with my car. he's right"?

Banned
    He thinks he is right, it is therefore reasonable to think that another might agree. All it takes is one, once.

Holy cow man this man is a nut job and a half. He is telling people how they might be able to get away with murder.Run an oc'er down with your car kick the gun out of the holster and tell the police he pointed it at you wtf. This is madness!!
    In a situation when seconds count-The police will be there in minutes.

makes me want to find out where he lives and go walk in front of his car OC and see what he does. i bet nothing but honking and swearing.

Banned
    I'm not convinced he even has a license. Or a car.

Y'all up in Michigan have our sympathies, but please keep him up there. We've got enough home-grown whackos and rednecks down here as it is!

Seriously, I watched as much of a couple of his anti-gun rants as I could stomach. I felt like I needed to go take a long, hot shower to feel clean again.

Question: Wouldn't his video threats be considered "Terroristic threats"?

Wow... I couldn't take anymore. On that note, I wish you the best of luck up there with that whacko.

Banned
    The deputy brought that up, and said that he would have to read the statutes to see if it would fit.

He is a f'n nut.

can anybody verify if he is a convicted felon or not? this would answer soooo much and also if on probabtion or parole these threats would be violations of that. that would end his rant quick. if convicted of another crime with a prior felony also would end his craziness for a while. i would video a response back but that's what he wants - to be noticed and a fight. don't give it to him. with no attention he will move on to something else. maybe rant about the people with over 12 items in the express lanes or something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast