• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Timothy is Back. FBI Anyone?

stainless1911

Banned
Oakland Co Sherriffs have been called. I spoke with an officer for a few minutes, he will go back to the station and watch the video, then on Monday will discuss with the appropriate people what should be done, if anything. He indicated to me that this would likely fall under Timothys 1st amendment rights. I suggested that the FBI may have given him some official order to cease and desist, and that may be worth looking into.

The officer was upset that I was armed, telling me that it was unnecessary. I told him that I always carry at home. He repeated the position that he didnt like me having a gun because he had one. I remained armed. We discussed OC a bit, he is a CC advocate. He felt that OC would make people uncomfortable. He did respect the right to do it however, which is good. I reminded him that if I wanted to do it purely for making a point, that I would open carry a rifle, and also that it was the only way to carry in schools, bars and the like. He seemed to respond well to those points. I said that if I had the option to CC in a school, that at this point, I probably would. All in all, kudos to OCSD, keep up the good work.

eastmeyers

My memory isn't the best at the moment, but back during the ABE videos I believe it was discovered he resided in Macomb County somewhere. I do know a female FBI agent had the displeasure of having to speak with him about his threats.

Mitchell

Bight one isn't he. He apparently cannot pay his bill. His Website timothean.org does not work.

His phone number trace came back to a land line in Southfield (248) 906-4637... this could be right.

Last edited:

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
Oakland Co Sherriffs have been called. I spoke with an officer for a few minutes, he will go back to the station and watch the video, then on Monday will discuss with the appropriate people what should be done, if anything. He indicated to me that this would likely fall under Timothys 1st amendment rights. I suggested that the FBI may have given him some official order to cease and desist, and that may be worth looking into.

The officer was upset that I was armed, telling me that it was unnecessary. I told him that I always carry at home. He repeated the position that he didnt like me having a gun because he had one. I remained armed. We discussed OC a bit, he is a CC advocate. He felt that OC would make people uncomfortable. He did respect the right to do it however, which is good. I reminded him that if I wanted to do it purely for making a point, that I would open carry a rifle, and also that it was the only way to carry in schools, bars and the like. He seemed to respond well to those points. I said that if I had the option to CC in a school, that at this point, I probably would. All in all, kudos to OCSD, keep up the good work.

ya, the sheriff is probably right. this wackjob is threatening regular citizens and not congressmen or other public officials whose lives are MORE important than us lowly sheep.
http://www.mydaily.com/2011/01/13/man-arrested-for-threatening-congressman/

kryptonian

when this guy popped up before i could have sworn that someone reported he was a convicted felon and somebody even posted his MDC prison info sheet. if true this makes him unable to possess a firearm and is probably just weapon envy. as for his threats he is protected as he didn't threaten any individual specifically just a group. this is empty threats and he has obsessive views and probably just uses the internet to vent himself. invite him to an OC event. bet he doesn't show. he just hides behind his video camera and spews his hate like a sprinkler. this country was founded on freedom of speech and can't deny him that. how many people would watch that and think "yeah. i'm gonna run down an open carrier with my car. he's right"?

Recoil88

Holy cow man this man is a nut job and a half. He is telling people how they might be able to get away with murder.Run an oc'er down with your car kick the gun out of the holster and tell the police he pointed it at you wtf. This is madness!!

kryptonian

makes me want to find out where he lives and go walk in front of his car OC and see what he does. i bet nothing but honking and swearing.