• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Timothy is Back. FBI Anyone?

SFCRetired

Y'all up in Michigan have our sympathies, but please keep him up there. We've got enough home-grown whackos and rednecks down here as it is!

Seriously, I watched as much of a couple of his anti-gun rants as I could stomach. I felt like I needed to go take a long, hot shower to feel clean again.

Question: Wouldn't his video threats be considered "Terroristic threats"?

kryptonian

can anybody verify if he is a convicted felon or not? this would answer soooo much and also if on probabtion or parole these threats would be violations of that. that would end his rant quick. if convicted of another crime with a prior felony also would end his craziness for a while. i would video a response back but that's what he wants - to be noticed and a fight. don't give it to him. with no attention he will move on to something else. maybe rant about the people with over 12 items in the express lanes or something.

sprinklerguy28

Did you see the comment thread? He's getting himself plenty of attention.

This is the last thing we need to do. I ask that you do not feed these type of individuals with attention. I personally delt with this type of mentality last year during Arts, Beats, and Eats. It resulted in the person showing up at my home with the intent of doing harm. Many find this behavior funny, but I have witnessed first hand the results of encouraging this behavior. I hope everyone will refrain from feeding this issue as it is not a joke. There can be serious consequences!!

eastmeyers

This is the last thing we need to do. I ask that you do not feed these type of individuals with attention. I personally delt with this type of mentality last year during Arts, Beats, and Eats. It resulted in the person showing up at my home with the intent of doing harm. Many find this behavior funny, but I have witnessed first hand the results of encouraging this behavior. I hope everyone will refrain from feeding this issue as it is not a joke. There can be serious consequences!!

That mostly came from someone with over 2,500 "fans/fallowers" on FB, that posted the video, with the caption I Have A New Fan, or something to that effect...

eastmeyers

Y'all up in Michigan have our sympathies, but please keep him up there. We've got enough home-grown whackos and rednecks down here as it is!

Seriously, I watched as much of a couple of his anti-gun rants as I could stomach. I felt like I needed to go take a long, hot shower to feel clean again.

Question: Wouldn't his video threats be considered "Terroristic threats"?

They are border line, Terroristic, that is why the FBI payed him a visit.

eastmeyers

can anybody verify if he is a convicted felon or not? this would answer soooo much and also if on probabtion or parole these threats would be violations of that. that would end his rant quick. if convicted of another crime with a prior felony also would end his craziness for a while. i would video a response back but that's what he wants - to be noticed and a fight. don't give it to him. with no attention he will move on to something else. maybe rant about the people with over 12 items in the express lanes or something.

Will start looking now, it will take some time.

ETA
I can't find it through OTIS, unless he is lying about his name online, or they took it down from OTIS, I don't know if they only keep it up for a certain amount of time or not. I will try to look through the OCDO posts to find it, but that's like finding a needle in a haystack.

ETA
Not having any luck in the haystack, I hate the search options here, they never come up with anything.

ETA
Maybe he went crazy from THE MOLD!!!
http://toxic.mold-help.org/viewtopic.php?p=6940&sid=456357ba42c2362c4ed9cb07e365368b

Last edited:

eastmeyers

Wow

http://www.southcarolinacriminaldefenseblog.com/2009/03/holding_police_and_prosecutors_1.html

Letter to the Prosecutor, July 5, 2010
On July 5, 2010, a man on the 29000 block of Parkwood around 1:20 a.m, in Inkster Michigan, shoots and kills a man who “he claimed” was an intruder. It is amazing how the police always believe the story of a man with the gun, who just killed someone, over a dead man. The story makes no sense at all. The Inkster man claims the intruder was armed with a gun, but was an extremely lousy shot. The Inkster homeowner, shoots the alleged intruder dead and fired several rounds of ammunition through his window, endangering the lives of neighborhood children. The homeowner could have protected his home with rubber bullets, but he chose to use lethal ones. Because the homeowner believes, if the man he shot lives, he might have a justifiable reason for being in his home. Like he was drunk and had the wrong home. The prosecutor must charge the homeowner with murder and child endangerment. You have a right to protect your home, but you do not have the right to use a lethal weapon, when a rubber bullet would have been more than sufficient. The Constitution says every man has a right to a fair trial and is innocent until proven guilty. But this homeowner shot a man dead, without a trial, without a jury and without a judge. We just assume that the dead man was an intruder, because the murderer says he was. A dead man cannot talk. The murderer knows this, and uses it to his advantage. There is no justifiable rationalization to kill someone. Not even if someone is in your home or threatening your life, because you could have used a rubber bullet. This homeowner knew he was risking the lives of neighborhood children, by firing his lethal weapon. The homeowner knew his weapon could kill someone and he also knew he couldn’t used a rubber bullet to stop any intruder. The neighbors in this Inkster neighborhood, have a constitutional right, to kill this homeowner, if they believe this homeowner might be risking their lives of their children, by his using a lethal weapon and firing it through the walls and windows of his home. It is the 12 jurors that decide if killing this homeowner is justifiable in self defense, to protect their children, in case this gun nut, starts firing his gun again at “alleged intruders”. There is no proof that the dead man was threatening the homeowner’s life, or that he was even an intruder. But there is plenty of proof, this homeowner fired a lethal weapon, risking the lives of neighborhood children and also killing a man without a trial, without a judge and without a jury, when he could have used rubber bullets.

Timothy
Fraser MI 48026
1-248-906-4634

Posted by: Timothy Allen Campbell | July 5, 2010 7:27 PM

eastmeyers

Will start looking now, it will take some time.

ETA
I can't find it through OTIS, unless he is lying about his name online, or they took it down from OTIS, I don't know if they only keep it up for a certain amount of time or not. I will try to look through the OCDO posts to find it, but that's like finding a needle in a haystack.

ETA
Not having any luck in the haystack, I hate the search options here, they never come up with anything.

Could this be him?
http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/MI12099427/Timothy-Allen-Campbell.html

eastmeyers

I got a screen shot from youtube, and the mugshot, I was going to upload them so they could be then posted here side by side, but photobucket is still down. It has been for a week.

It could very well be him.

f3ead5af5ff3a2a399cf49878cb6f8cb.jpg
12099427.jpg
3cd09af3cbf75c3f321eb6c9d86367e6.jpg

Now for the weird part, I didn't do a local sex offender search with his name. I simply googled his name, and it came up with a sex offender link. I clicked on it and it listed an address in Macomb County, where we are pretty sure he lives. That would be a HUGE coincidence if its not him, seeing as how this searches the country.

Last edited:

HKcarrier

Wow... I didn't realize rubber bullets were so great... I didn't realize that they stopped men with guns... I'm going to get some right away!! Thanks Timothy!!! :banghead: