• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It's Official... Easter Bunny Approves of Open Carry.....

Outdoorsman1

I was OC'ing at my loacal Walgreens this morning and guess who was there.....

EasterBunnyOC.jpg

Outdoorsman1

Outdoorsman1

No autograph, butI did getsome strange looks from parents and kids that were waiting in line with me to get their picture taken.

I think it was more of an adult waiting to gethis pic with the Easter Bunny more than the fact that I had my XD on my hip...

All in all... It was fun....

Outdoorsman1

qball54208

I've got the 5" Tactical chambered in 45 Cal. I prefer to use the CQB Lever 2 holster by BlackHawk coupled w/the supplied 2 Mag holder. I would like to trade it up for an XDM in 45, however I've herd that the US Military may be considering a change from the current Beretta 92.
If that is the case, the XD45's would probably go up about 50%! Just speculating.
So, I'll just keep saving my pocket change thil then, plus I'll have "back up" just in case I ever have to discharge my firearm in self defense. If that EVER happens, it'll be an eternity till I get it back!

XDFDE45

however I've herd that the US Military may be considering a change from the current Beretta 92.

If that is the case, the XD45's would probably go up about 50%! Just speculating.
The program to look at another pistol for the military was basically scrapped and they ended up staying with the Beretta, and they ordered more. Many of the gun manufacturers submitted pistols for evaluation and Springfield submitted the Tactical model with some small modifications. There is currently a XD45 that comes with a manual safety.

Lurchiron

I had 8 Pet Rabbits when I was growing up...I could never kill or eat a Rabbit.....unless the SHTF & food was not to be found....

hmm...I used to have a 8-shot 22 mag. pistol, interesting; ever have Hasenpfeffer???

Last edited: