• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The next Charlie Sheen?

since9

Campaign Veteran
What's up with Nicholas Cage? Article. Not a good encore after way overspending your finances during a recession.

I like him as an actor, particularly in Next, Kick-A**, and The National Treasure pair of movies. I just hope he finds his center.

Dreamer

meh, everyone does something stupid when they're drunk. Charlie Sheen is his own brand of crazy, though.

1) Not "everyone" goes on vacation to a major crime-ridden city and then gets hammered, and staggers around the streets at night. Some people have a LOT more sense than that...

2) Not everyone who does occasionally get drunk does stupid things while intoxicated. Some folks are very introspective. Some just like to hang out and "people watch".

It has long been my opinion that "booze doesn't MAKE you do anything, it just ALLOWS you to manifest your deepest natural tendencies. Some folk become introspective, some become boisterous, some are silly, some are jolly, some are very sexual, and some are just violent, raging a-holes...

It sounds like deep down, Cage is in that last group...

Last edited:

jbone

I wonder what Jack Lord would have been like in that state of drunkenness, I always heard he was a ***** to in public, if booze was added would he top the other two mentioned? I see he was an Anti-Gun liberal also.