Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow - Sarah Palin in Madison today - what a speech!

Wow - Sarah Palin in Madison today - what a speech!

I wasn't able to attend the rally today but I just finished watching the video:

http://www.breitbart.tv/palin-wows-w...re-us-in-2012/

I gotta say - I'm on board with that! THAT is what America needs.

She always does a great job. I hope she continues firing up the conservatives and pointing out the turkeys. We need to throw Obama and Kohl out in 2012.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrclen View Post
    SNIP We need to throw Obama...out in 2012.
    This would be great, but I'm not convinced Palin really stands for limited government any more than other recent conservatives.

The Republicans and Democrats are really just two wings of the same party, the Government Party. Spend, spend, spend. Increase the size of government.

Unless they're willing to severely limit the Federal Reserve, get us out of two very expensive never-ending wars, and roll spending way back, and actually promote some sensible plans to do that, I'm afraid they're just pandering.

Yup, good speech !
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Very good speech. I don't know why some think she's an idiot. She articulated herself (and America) very well.

By the way, anyone get their picture with her?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    very good speech. I don't know why some think she's an idiot. She articulated herself (and america) very well.

i wish!

Founder's Club Member springfield 1911's Avatar
    Very good speech. I don't know why some think she's an idiot. She articulated herself (and America) very well.

Protias Sarah Palin is as real contender, The old guard on both sides of the bird Know this and will attempt to diminish her personally and professionally even if it means using no brain entertainment to do so.

All I will say is Sarah, YOU GO GIRL!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQ34JTqk0I

In the ashes burns an ember of liberty, We are the fuel to ignite the ember into a flame of liberty.

The embodiment of our founding fathers will not be found in one man , But in Many.

****** give it away ( Our rights ) prostitutes sell it (Mandated training).

Would be nice if she would announce her run......
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

I really liked the portion of her speech where she states ... violent rent-a-mobs trash your Capitol and vandalize business...

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
    I really liked the portion of her speech where she states ... violent rent-a-mobs trash your Capitol and vandalize business...
    That's why I really like her - she spent 5 minutes damning the Old Republican Guard. That counts in my book. Anyone can trash liberals, it takes a real leader to stand up and say "hey our side has major issues too"

Hey. I appreciate that she enjoys America and our rights..

Dummy, idiot, embarrassment.. Puke.. (Asked my wife for the words I'm looking for).

Shes not a smart woman. She is merely a good speaker. Kinda like Obama..

I know its not popular with the "rights" crowd to not like "her".. But really. I think she's a dingbat. Also, she has said some really stupid **** in the past.. I don't see how anyone could take her seriously for any reason.

Carry on with the normal I like what they said politics.. (she didn't write it)

Quote Originally Posted by jrclen View Post
    I hope she continues firing up the conservatives and pointing out the turkeys.
    Oh she's great with turkeys all right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_ybE...eature=related

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post
    Hey. I appreciate that she enjoys America and our rights..

Dummy, idiot, embarrassment.. Puke.. (Asked my wife for the words I'm looking for).

Shes not a smart woman. She is merely a good speaker. Kinda like Obama..

I know its not popular with the "rights" crowd to not like "her".. But really. I think she's a dingbat. Also, she has said some really stupid **** in the past.. I don't see how anyone could take her seriously for any reason.

Carry on with the normal I like what they said politics.. (she didn't write it)
    That's the thing, if we want elected officials that aren't the "same ol same ol" then why should we expect them to memorize all the talking points that give us those warm fuzzy feelings? Speak from your heart and if you don't know the answer then you don't know it. That's how I roll, and I like that there is someone else out there on the main stage with the same thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post
    But really.
    Dude. She makes Dan Quayle look like Einstein and Al Gore look suave.

" I'm always in charge of the turkeys! "

If only it was a bad SNL skit... but this is our reality.

We are ******.

I don't know why some think she's an idiot.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWe...eature=related
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 04-17-2011 at 01:52 AM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    Dude. She makes Dan Quayle look like Einstein and Al Gore look suave.

" I'm always in charge of the turkeys! "

If only it was a bad SNL skit... but this is our reality.

We are ******.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWe...eature=related
    Look beyond the same media that would have your guns registered and/or impounded in a moments notice.

Look beyond the same political parties that would have your guns registered and/or impounded in a moments notice. Sell you out to Corporations and Banks without hesitation. Hire mercenaries to occupy giant sand traps. Spy on you. Create Viper squads. Fuel an 80 year prohibition and war on US citizens. Deny your right to travel... Should I bring up the ATF?

Threaten to turn you into the cops for carrying at a rally.
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 04-17-2011 at 02:16 AM.
    Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie

Look beyond the same political parties that would have your guns registered and/or impounded in a moments notice. Sell you out to Corporations and Banks without hesitation. Hire mercenaries to occupy giant sand traps. Spy on you. Create Viper squads. Fuel an 80 year prohibition and war on US citizens. Deny your right to travel... Should I bring up the ATF?

Threaten to turn you into the cops for carrying at a rally.

I stupidly thought the Tea Party was just that. Another party. Turns out it's just a bunch of angry Republicans with a MILF fetish. The Tea Party isn't about change. It's about keeping the status quo. Otherwise why on earth endorse the same old same old?

Not an attack. Just an observation ( and whine ) of an outsider.
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 04-17-2011 at 02:41 AM.
    Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie

I stupidly thought the Tea Party was just that. Another party. Turns out it's just a bunch of angry Republicans with a MILF fetish. The Tea Party isn't about change. It's about keeping the status quo. Otherwise why on earth endorse the same old same old?

Not an attack. Just an observation ( and whine ) of an outsider.
    I really don't think you understand people that consider themselves to be Tea Party. Trust, but verify.

Tell me about it. I keep asking what the Tea Party is but have yet to get an answer from any Tea Party member.

I thought it was a new Party that believed in the Constitution and less taxes.

What I see is a bunch of people endorsing a Republican who lost, quit, and knows nothing of the constitution.
    Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie

The Tea Party movement is supposed to be there to keep the politicians in check. It's not really a political party at all. More like a watch dog group.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Tell me about it. I keep asking what the Tea Party is but have yet to get an answer from any Tea Party member.

I thought it was a new Party that believed in the Constitution and less taxes.

What I see is a bunch of people endorsing a Republican who lost, quit, and knows nothing of the constitution.
    That's the great thing about the Tea "Party." It's not a centralized party of any sorts. It is you and I, beliving in small government, responsible taxation and LIBERTY LIBERTY LIBERTY.

We are the conservative without the GOP, the libertarian with resolute and the plans to get back to the words "Life, Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness."

Thank you for the explanations.

If that is all true it does not explain why the Tea Party is endorsing/embracing a Republican for President.

Endorsing any member from either party will NEVER in a million years restore our freedoms, reduce government, or repair this nation. Ever.
    Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie

Thank you for the explanations.

If that is all true it does not explain why the Tea Party is endorsing/embracing a Republican for President.

Endorsing any member from either party will NEVER in a million years restore our freedoms, reduce government, or repair this nation. Ever.
    You are completely correct. This is why the Tea Party needs you.

As soon as the Tea Party becomes a real party and starts endorsing their own candidates (NOT REPUBLICANS) I'm there 1000%.
    Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie

or we could just do it ourselves with GOOOH.com - we have citizen soldiers, why not citizen representatives?
    "In a court trial half the lawyers are wrong." - Captain Nemo

"[There is] a duty in refusing to cooperate in any undertaking that violates the Constitutional rights of the individual. This holds in particular for all inquisitions that are concerned with the private life and the political affiliations of the citizens." - Albert Einstein

gunowners.org ~ lp.org ~ downsizedc.org ~ oathkeepers.org ~ campaignforliberty.com/usa/WI/ ~ goooh.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast