• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wow - Sarah Palin in Madison today - what a speech!

anmut

Tell me about it. I keep asking what the Tea Party is but have yet to get an answer from any Tea Party member.

I thought it was a new Party that believed in the Constitution and less taxes.

What I see is a bunch of people endorsing a Republican who lost, quit, and knows nothing of the constitution.

That's the great thing about the Tea "Party." It's not a centralized party of any sorts. It is you and I, beliving in small government, responsible taxation and LIBERTY LIBERTY LIBERTY.

We are the conservative without the GOP, the libertarian with resolute and the plans to get back to the words "Life, Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness."

HandyHamlet

Thank you for the explanations.

If that is all true it does not explain why the Tea Party is endorsing/embracing a Republican for President.

Endorsing any member from either party will NEVER in a million years restore our freedoms, reduce government, or repair this nation. Ever.

anmut

If that is all true it does not explain why the Tea Party is endorsing/embracing a Republican for President.

Endorsing any member from either party will NEVER in a million years restore our freedoms, reduce government, or repair this nation. Ever.

You are completely correct. This is why the Tea Party needs you.

HandyHamlet

As soon as the Tea Party becomes a real party and starts endorsing their own candidates (NOT REPUBLICANS) I'm there 1000%.

VW_Factor

Dude. She makes Dan Quayle look like Einstein

Einstein had an extremely hard time speaking with people.. Very poor analogy.

At any rate, its not what is important.

She is a decent speaker, I'll give her that. Honestly though. When she lied about reading, something simple, and stumbles to answer.. FFS. Don't pretend to read to be "smart" when you aren't. She is dumb as rocks. Her heart may be in the right place, but heaven help us if she "leads the US" in anyway. She is simply a sock puppet.

hardballer

Could not agree more.

If anyone thinks the election in 2012 is going to change the direction of our assured demise or slow this runaway train of debt, they are sadly mistaken. The parties are two sides of the same coin, in place to give the dumbed down public the illusion of choice.

Just look at the dog and pony show recently over the budget. The final tally of "savings" is 350 million. It can't even be called savings because the interest we owe, accrued to more than the original target of 100 billion, no 38 billion, no 350 million... yeah, yeah, that's it.

Wow, what a savings... What a joke. the current interest owed on US debt is 4.8 Trillion dollars, green backs, bucks, and growing at an exponential rate. Whoever gets into office is just there as a place holder till the pot boils over.

The debt is unsustainable.

http://www.babylontoday.com/national_debt_clock.htm#cartoon

http://money.cnn.com/2009/11/19/news/economy/debt_interest/index.htm

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Could not agree more.

If anyone thinks the election in 2012 is going to change the direction of our assured demise or slow this runaway train of debt, they are sadly mistaken. The parties are two sides of the same coin, in place to give the dumbed down public the illusion of choice.

Just look at the dog and pony show recently over the budget. The final tally of "savings" is 350 million. It can't even be called savings because the interest we owe, accrued to more than the original target of 100 billion, no 38 billion, no 350 million... yeah, yeah, that's it.

Wow, what a savings... What a joke. the current interest owed on US debt is 4.8 Trillion dollars, green backs, bucks, and growing at an exponential rate. Whoever gets into office is just there as a place holder till the pot boils over.

The debt is unsustainable.

http://www.babylontoday.com/national_debt_clock.htm#cartoon

http://money.cnn.com/2009/11/19/news/economy/debt_interest/index.htm

I also could not agree more....this country is way too far gone to be repaired through business as usual methods..If I have to explain you would not understand !!
The board must be cleared & we must begin again..back to the days of a Free Constitutional Republic the way our founding fathers envisioned this country.....not this current totalitarian Bankrupt bad joke called a Democracy !!

Last edited:

BROKENSPROKET

Protias Sarah Palin is as real contender, The old guard on both sides of the bird Know this and will attempt to diminish her personally and professionally even if it means using no brain entertainment to do so.

All I will say is Sarah, YOU GO GIRL!!

If we are going to have a female president, it should be Michelle Bachman. Sarah can have Glenn Beck's old job at Fox.

sheepdog251

She was there for the Tea Party.

The Wisconsin Tea Party organizers advised WI Carry.org that they would call in the Capital Police Dept. if they saw ANYONE OCing on the Capital grounds that day, as now the Tea Party wants to seperate themselves from it to maintain a family perception.

The Tea Party is the Koch Brothers' concoction and has nothing to actually do with less/limited government, or fiscal responsibility. In the beginning it had some hope, now it's just more corporate dope.

Wouldn't a POTUS/V.P. candidate have more credibility if she were still Governor of Alaska, rather than having quit? Bizzare.

Lady Glock

She was there for the Tea Party.

The Wisconsin Tea Party organizers advised WI Carry.org that they would call in the Capital Police Dept. if they saw ANYONE OCing on the Capital grounds that day, as now the Tea Party wants to seperate themselves from it to maintain a family perception.

The Tea Party is the Koch Brothers' concoction and has nothing to actually do with less/limited government, or fiscal responsibility. In the beginning it had some hope, now it's just more corporate dope.

Wouldn't a POTUS/V.P. candidate have more credibility if she were still Governor of Alaska, rather than having quit? Bizzare.

Would you rather she bancrupt her state with the frivolous suits against her?