Thread: Going to MI from Ind

Going to MI from Ind

Going up to northern MI at the end of May. Anything I should know? I have my Ind LTCH and Utah NR. Its been 4 yrs since I carried in detroit. Didnt know if anything changed or if my Ind is still good there. Oh, I'll be on my scoot (motorcycle) if that makes a differance on how I (to) carry. The ol lady will be carring to. Any info is appreciated.

Regular Member quarter horseman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hogeater f6 View Post
    Going up to northern MI at the end of May. Anything I should know? I have my Ind LTCH and Utah NR. Its been 4 yrs since I carried in detroit. Didnt know if anything changed or if my Ind is still good there. Oh, I'll be on my scoot (motorcycle) if that makes a differance on how I (to) carry. The ol lady will be carring to. Any info is appreciated.
    You may OC or CC in MI, no difference in a car or on a bike, as long as you have your CC permit from IN. You can go to this for more information bottom right it starts non residents. Carry on! http://www.michigan.gov/documents/ms...2_336854_7.pdf

You can carry CC or OC on an IN LTCH.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Correct with your LTCH you follow this concealed carry law just like us:
    http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(ngx...me=mcl-28-425o
    ...and since this is a oc site we will remind you that you can oc in those places legally if you brave enough to try it
    The news media plays politics more than the politicians do.

If the situation arises to where you are required to disclose remember to use your Indiana LTCH. Your Utah NR permit is not recognized in Michigan.