Thread: The Great MRS. HAMMER is on armed american radio from 5.pm til 8.pm.

The Great MRS. HAMMER is on armed american radio from 5.pm til 8.pm.

And I'm on briefly sometime after she was.

Quote Originally Posted by StogieC View Post
    Dear Leader,

What are your feelings on the floor vote? Will all your hard work win out?
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    Dear Leader,

What are your feelings on the floor vote? Will all your hard work win out?
    lol! Dear Leader Chairman Mao-Stogie?

Actually, I'm tracking a House Floor win and Currently 20-20 in the Senate. EVERY VOTE COUNTS!

Be polite, be respectful, and ask for your FL state Senator to help by recognizing that the most law abiding Floridians (FL CWFL licensees) be allowed to carry in the manner they judge to be appropriate to their place and situation.

Actually, I'm tracking a House Floor win and Currently 20-20 in the Senate. EVERY VOTE COUNTS!

Be polite, be respectful, and ask for your FL state Senator to help by recognizing that the most law abiding Floridians (FL CWFL licensees) be allowed to carry in the manner they judge to be appropriate to their place and situation.
    My Senator is Dean, I've worn him out. He probably has a filter on my email and cell phone #. I was never mean or rude or impolite, but I was direct and articulate.

With 20, Haridopolis pushes it in the end zone right? 20. That's too close for comfort.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

My Senator is Dean, I've worn him out. He probably has a filter on my email and cell phone #. I was never mean or rude or impolite, but I was direct and articulate.

With 20, Haridopolis pushes it in the end zone right? 20. That's too close for comfort.
    That includes Haridopolis... Tie fails I think... Not sure I have not looked in to it.
    Last edited by StogieC; 04-17-2011 at 07:26 PM.

There's only 40 Senators...Haridopolis is one of them. He votes, too. A tie is a loss.

That's what happened with the 2008 dipsheet abortion bill. 20-20 tie...bill failed.
    Last edited by rvrctyrngr; 04-17-2011 at 07:25 PM.

Jeez, that really is close! Dean is mine too. I emailed him when he was on its committee, and called his office to voice support of the bill. Only got an assistant, but left the message that I was a constituent in his district and support it.

Quote Originally Posted by rvrctyrngr View Post
    There's only 40 Senators...Haridopolis is one of them. He votes, too. A tie is a loss.

That's what happened with the 2008 dipsheet abortion bill. 20-20 tie...bill failed.
    Oh. I thought the senate president could break a tie.

Quote Originally Posted by 77zach
    Oh. I thought the senate president could break a tie.
    Me too. Bummer.

Dean already has his John Deere collection, he doesn't give a damn what you, or anybody else, wants. At best, we may be able to convince some of the Neocons to abstain. But Dean is probably the most staunch of them all. He hates the crap out of any kind of freedom at all. Bombard him, by all means, but don't be surprised when he ignores you, or sends a goon to break your kneecaps...
    Last edited by ixtow; 04-17-2011 at 07:48 PM.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Just finished listening to the interviews. Nicely done, Marion and Sean.

Quote Originally Posted by rvrctyrngr View Post
    Just finished listening to the interviews. Nicely done, Marion and Sean.
    Are they up anywhere to listen to after the fact?
    To model our political system upon speculations of lasting tranquility, is to calculate on the weaker springs of the human character.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by oogotbagsoo View Post
    yes just look at the Archives .

Quote Originally Posted by deserteagle50 View Post
    yes just look at the Archives .
    Don't think its up yet.

Last entry is from April 10th.

http://armedamericanradio.org/2011/04/
    To model our political system upon speculations of lasting tranquility, is to calculate on the weaker springs of the human character.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by oogotbagsoo View Post
    Dunno. I was streaming it out of some station in Reno, NV.