• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Great MRS. HAMMER is on armed american radio from 5.pm til 8.pm.

StogieC

Campaign Veteran
Actually, I'm tracking a House Floor win and Currently 20-20 in the Senate. EVERY VOTE COUNTS!

Be polite, be respectful, and ask for your FL state Senator to help by recognizing that the most law abiding Floridians (FL CWFL licensees) be allowed to carry in the manner they judge to be appropriate to their place and situation.

77zach

Actually, I'm tracking a House Floor win and Currently 20-20 in the Senate. EVERY VOTE COUNTS!

Be polite, be respectful, and ask for your FL state Senator to help by recognizing that the most law abiding Floridians (FL CWFL licensees) be allowed to carry in the manner they judge to be appropriate to their place and situation.

My Senator is Dean, I've worn him out. He probably has a filter on my email and cell phone #. I was never mean or rude or impolite, but I was direct and articulate.

With 20, Haridopolis pushes it in the end zone right? 20. That's too close for comfort.

StogieC

Campaign Veteran
My Senator is Dean, I've worn him out. He probably has a filter on my email and cell phone #. I was never mean or rude or impolite, but I was direct and articulate.

With 20, Haridopolis pushes it in the end zone right? 20. That's too close for comfort.

That includes Haridopolis... Tie fails I think... Not sure I have not looked in to it.

Last edited:

rvrctyrngr

There's only 40 Senators...Haridopolis is one of them. He votes, too. A tie is a loss.

That's what happened with the 2008 dipsheet abortion bill. 20-20 tie...bill failed.

Last edited:

~*'Phoenix'*~

Jeez, that really is close! Dean is mine too. I emailed him when he was on its committee, and called his office to voice support of the bill. Only got an assistant, but left the message that I was a constituent in his district and support it.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
77zach said:
Oh. I thought the senate president could break a tie.

Me too. Bummer.

Dean already has his John Deere collection, he doesn't give a damn what you, or anybody else, wants. At best, we may be able to convince some of the Neocons to abstain. But Dean is probably the most staunch of them all. He hates the crap out of any kind of freedom at all. Bombard him, by all means, but don't be surprised when he ignores you, or sends a goon to break your kneecaps...

Last edited: