• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOC will be on WDIV Channel 4 news at 11:00pm tonight!

eastmeyers

Can not find anything about it on their web site, so I am waiting for the news at noon, its only a half an hour, and they will most likely only rave about this snow the whole time. We shall see. Hopefully they will show something, does anyone have video? Did they do a good job? Was it slanted? Who was the reported?

ETA: Nothing about it was on at noon today.

Last edited:

HKcarrier

SlowDog

and I quote :Michigan is one of 44 states that allows firearms to be legally carried openly, except for in pistol free zones.:

Again they misquote the legalities of how and where. It's this very misinformation or as I call it sometimes half truths that cause huge problems...

btw I too OC at Big Boy often and have never been bothered. And people tend to notice a big shiney SS 1911. I bet some anti working there got his panties in a knot.