• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Coming through your fine state, questions

justherenow

I will be traveling through your fine state on my way to pick up my kids in Arkansas and traveling with both an Ohio and pa permit.

I normally cc but sometime oc (glock 19) when legal and in the mood. I may stop at a gas station and or restrauant (normally something like cracker barrel or McDonald's) and of course rest stops. Am I able to oc on my Ohio permit? Am I able to carry into rest areas? Is this a must inform state? Anything else I may need to be aware of? I know once I cross into Arkansas its cc only.

Sent from my EVO via Tapatalk pro.

neuroblades

You can OC in Kentucky, no need for a permit. You can OC in restaurant's and rest stops here as well. According to Kentucky law (KRS) we do not have to inform if CC but if asked, you must show your permit.

justherenow

Thanks guys, just wanted to double check. Rest areas ok? I know here they use to not be until we got it fixed.

Sent from my EVO via Tapatalk pro.