Thread: Make Mine Freedom-1948

Show Me State

Make Mine Freedom-1948

A very intersting video from 1948----- We would never allow this kind of thing to happen,because we are much more intelligent than they were at that time....NOT! Thats the same hogwash being said by some about our Founding Fathers and our Constitution.
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Founder's Club Member
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Great little cartoon.

I especially like the complainer in the concentration camp who becomes the broken record, "Everything is alright, everything is alright, everything is..."

Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Great find! The short speaks to many of the same concerns that we still have today about the assaults on our freedoms. The worry specifically expressed seemed to be communISM, while today's concern is more fascISM.

One fault I see is that the film castigates ISMs generally, but propounds (correctly so) capitalISM. Not all ISMs are anti-Liberty, and the Liberty yardstick is the one we should apply when judging an ISM.