• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCers threatened by Brady crazies

Jeff Hayes

I believe him when he says he is going to run over me with his car. If I ever meet him I will take approproiate action to ensure my safety.

Aryk45XD

I believe him when he says he is going to run over me with his car. If I ever meet him I will take approproiate action to ensure my safety.

+1 He seems to be absolutely serious and finds comfort in his logic. I'm sure he's on the FBIs watchlist and hope he doesn't actually try something. You better believe he has something planned in that faulty brain of his though. Another reason to stay the hell out of Cali.

Claytron

Ive seen this guys videos before i even got into firearms and ive always wondered just what in the hell is up with him and how his mind developed such ignorant and downright unstable opinions on not just guns but everything.

Ive gotten a few responses from his account and the responses were as unrealistic and outrageous as his videos are. My guess is hes either mentally ill or has done a LOT of drugs in his time. For some reason i get this feeling that he has been through the prison system, not sure why.

Metalhead47

Wait let me get this straight... he believes in the right to keep & bear arms, but thinks anyone with a gun should be killed... he'd run them over with his car, but thinks cars & the automotive industry are evil and should not exist...

um...
sign27.gif

jbone

Can you say "Involuntary Commitment" He no doubt possess a danger to self and others.

Add: I just watched more video from the links therealcombat suggested, this lard-head is certifiable, and he and reads off the teleprompter as poorly as Obama.

Last edited:

1911er

No sh#t this guy is goofier than A bedbug they should secure him is A softly padded room in A love me jacket( for those that don't know what A love me jacket is -Picture A jacket the sleeves wrap around the chest and tie in the back)= A straight jacket . This nut case is definitely A few apples shy A basket.

stuckinchico

What kind of holster would be neccessary to OC a Baseball Bat? You have to think California when it comes to matters like this. It's "Tim Law"

Actually that baseball bat in the state of CA is a felony. It falls into the category of a baton when it is carried with the purpose of a weapon

2007 Dangerous Weapons Control Law 12020 thru 12040 Unlawful Carrying and Possession

ARTICLE 2. UNLAWFUL CARRYING AND POSSESSION OF WEAPONS 12020. (a) Any person in this state who does any of the following is punishable by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding one year or in the state prison: (1) Manufactures or causes to be manufactured, imports into the state, keeps for sale, or offers or exposes for sale, or who gives, lends, or possesses any cane gun or wallet gun, any undetectable firearm, any firearm which is not immediately recognizable as a firearm, any camouflaging firearm container, any ammunition which contains or consists of any flechette dart, any bullet containing or carrying an explosive agent, any ballistic knife, any multiburst trigger activator, any nunchaku, any short-barreled shotgun, any short-barreled rifle, any metal knuckles, any belt buckle knife, any leaded cane, any zip gun, any shuriken, any unconventional pistol, any lipstick case knife, any cane sword, any shobi-zue, any air gauge knife, any writing pen knife, any metal military practice handgrenade or metal replica handgrenade, or any instrument or weapon of the kind commonly known as a blackjack, slungshot, billy, sandclub, sap, or sandbag.

bajadudes

Lol

How many bong hits you think he takes before he crystalizes his thesis for the camera?

I kept waiting to hear someone in the background yell "Dude man WTF you took the last hit and didn't leave any...what a bogart"

amzbrady

How many bong hits you think he takes before he crystalizes his thesis for the camera?

I kept waiting to hear someone in the background yell "Dude man WTF you took the last hit and didn't leave any...what a bogart"

He is what happens when you drink the bong water, and crawl thru fields flippin cow patties to find mushrooms.