• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCers threatened by Brady crazies

1245A Defender

well,,,

this guy came out of the woodwork, last year in michigan.
the arts beats and eats fair got him in an up rage.
check out the michigan forum for more info about him,
including his possible child sex crime connection...

sudden valley gunner

this guy came out of the woodwork, last year in michigan.
the arts beats and eats fair got him in an up rage.
check out the michigan forum for more info about him,
including his possible child sex crime connection...

....ahhhh makes sense now, perverted bad guy don't want an armed public protecting their children.....

xd shooter

So by using his logic, If I see him in a car, I should go ahead and kill him because he COULD decide to run me over with said vehicle.

Add to the fact that he has already THREATEND to do exactly that.

Very strange individual...

amzbrady

I wonder if he has any anti-car groups out there talking about muderous car-nuts like him? Maybe the group MADD - Mothers against dumb$hit drivers.

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Actually that baseball bat in the state of CA is a felony. It falls into the category of a baton when it is carried with the purpose of a weapon

2007 Dangerous Weapons Control Law 12020 thru 12040 Unlawful Carrying and Possession

ARTICLE 2. UNLAWFUL CARRYING AND POSSESSION OF WEAPONS 12020. (a) Any person in this state who does any of the following is punishable by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding one year or in the state prison: (1) Manufactures or causes to be manufactured, imports into the state, keeps for sale, or offers or exposes for sale, or who gives, lends, or possesses any cane gun or wallet gun, any undetectable firearm, any firearm which is not immediately recognizable as a firearm, any camouflaging firearm container, any ammunition which contains or consists of any flechette dart, any bullet containing or carrying an explosive agent, any ballistic knife, any multiburst trigger activator, any nunchaku, any short-barreled shotgun, any short-barreled rifle, any metal knuckles, any belt buckle knife, any leaded cane, any zip gun, any shuriken, any unconventional pistol, any lipstick case knife, any cane sword, any shobi-zue, any air gauge knife, any writing pen knife, any metal military practice handgrenade or metal replica handgrenade, or any instrument or weapon of the kind commonly known as a blackjack, slungshot, billy, sandclub, sap, or sandbag.

Huh!?!

Oh, wait! So, that means I can carry real live handgrenades?

<snicker>

Sometimes ya gotta wonder what they were thinking.

Last edited:

.45ACPaddy

This guy's a looney. He says people who carry and teach others self defense are so horrible because they advocate violence, yet he goes off about running them over with a car. WTF?

Just Us

A lot of you have looked at some of the videos. One of them has to do with code of silence and in order to be a friend on facebook you MUST have posted anti-gun stuff. Some videos for the public, some for just facebook, and few for a select few. I haven't had to much time to go through and look at the friends thing but they're probably scattered throughout. That might be something to look at with this guy. Just a thought.