• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wanting to move back to AZ, Have some questions...

mspgunner

Shoot'n and dine'n

you guys wana go shoot n dine wed nite, june 1st?
PM sent! Wed for dinner is good. Thanks.

After thought... That COEXIST sticker thing I have for a pic is a bumper sticker. I only have two left, throwing the last two in the suit case for you!

You guys ROCK!

Last edited:

Dahwg

Wednesday night? Sounds like a plan. Shooting is always good, except I have the little one. I'll check with the sitter to see if I can get some range time in. :banana:

mspgunner

Sounds like a win-win. JoeGlock meets Dahwg and both meet mspgunner and wife. PMs work well, I'm packing today (Luggage that is) and I'll see 'ya all out there! I've packed for flight before, no probelms with the TSA ever, just do it right the first time!

mspgunner

Flight to AZ

Yes sir, and thank you. I have both of the phone numbers and we are good to go on Wed.

We look for a great hot and dry visit. Beats the wet and thundershowers with a tornato thrown in here and there!

If 'ya all have a sand storm we won't feel rigth at home.

JoeGlock40

ya its def gona be warm...around 100 all week except monday which will be around 90..i miss the 80 degrees already, its no fun ridin a motorcycle when your drippin sweat the whole time on top of a 200 degree engine

mspgunner

Headed your way before sun up, what does it get down to at night? The dry air will be a bargain compaired to the 90's here with humidity you can cut with a knife, or bayonet...

mspgunner

We ar ejust finishing packing, the suit case that is. I'll leave the sub zero gear at home. I'll give ya all a call, thanks for the warm welcome!

On the Missouri OC site there is some one headed here from Wisconsin... OC without CCW there. Folks here have been giving him the pluses and minus stuff from Missouri. He is better off on the West side (Kansas City) than any where near St. Louis is he wants to carry OC, this place is a maze of local yes and no laws. I'd sure like to see it change!

mspgunner

I've been looking at the laws in AZ. One question (one more) can you CCW iin a place that sells alcohol but not OC?
And as I understand it, there is not a "standard sign" for no firearms allowed, you just have to look for one?

I sure as heck don't want LEO trouble, doesn't sound like it's much of a concern.

JoeGlock40

you can only carry concealed in a place that sells alcohol for consumption, No OC.. you also have to have a ccw to carry in there also. and as for the sign, if you see a No Firearms sign, with the usual pic of a desert eagle, you can not carry whether you have a permit or not...the LEOs down here know the laws pretty good usually since weve been havin all these big changes to gun laws and been in the news so much now

JoeGlock40

ya..when u look around the forums and see how people feel about LEO you can tell they live somewhere other than az...ive been OC for 2 years every day almost all over AZ and never had a problem with any LEOs...like in the report about premptive shooting in a different part of the OC forum you can see how people feel about LEOs and dont trust them and that they think cops want to shoot people and dont care

randian

And as I understand it, there is not a "standard sign" for no firearms allowed, you just have to look for one?
Pretty much. That is unlike Texas, where signs also have the force of law, but if they aren't in a standard format they don't count. I hope changing this to make signs have no force of law is on somebody's legislative agenda.