• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane Meeting Saturday April 23rd Donut Parade 9:30 AM

Jeff Hayes

Best donuts in town, last time the maple bars were served hot. Good coffee and the owners were very supportive of us. Whos showing??????

fastfish600

Best donuts in town, last time the maple bars were served hot. Good coffee and the owners were very supportive of us. Whos showing??????

I plan on being there at Donut Parade which is I believe is located at 2152 N Hamilton. Definitely want to meet other OCers and need to get a doughnut with coffee.

Jeff Hayes

Sorry fastfish I should have put the address in my 1st post. you are correct Donut Parade is at 2152 N Hamilton Spokane WA, parking is in the rear. See you there.

Squeak

Donut Parade

I'm trying to get a visual on this 'Donut Parade'. Help me out. Do you need a permit for the parade? Do you dress up as donuts or are they real donuts that march down the street? I'm not sure, ya know, if I happen to show up, what do I wear? You East Siders do things, well, differently.:confused:

ak56

Campaign Veteran
I'm trying to get a visual on this 'Donut Parade'. Help me out. Do you need a permit for the parade? Do you dress up as donuts or are they real donuts that march down the street? I'm not sure, ya know, if I happen to show up, what do I wear? You East Siders do things, well, differently.:confused:

And what kind of drinks do they serve at a maple bar?

Jeff Hayes

Squeak, you told me you liked different!!!! Come on over, wear something velcro the donuts stick better that way. We will fix you up and give you a map of the parade route. BTW dont worry about the permits, Leos etc it will all work out in the end.

AK46 Duh.......... they serve maple drinks at a maple bar, not sure what you do on the wet side.

Last edited:

sirtirithon

I won't be able to make this one. Me and my wife will be running the Northside Northwest Baby "stuff the bus" diaper drive that morning at Walgreens on Division. If some of you open carriers want to swing by and donate some diapers feel free. We will have local news coverage.

Thor80

Anyone going to be there early? We had an easter egg hunt for the kids come up on Sat. It starts at 930... Have fun ya'll! I'll have to catch up with you guys next time.

Orphan, i'll catch up with you with some funds for the table at the next meeting, or if you're around town and still have my number give me a call.

-Thor

Squeak

So I ride for 7hrs. to Spokane to see a 'Doughnut' parade! I sat on the corner and waited.......and waited......Dozed off a couple of times. Finally I decided to call it a day. Went to put my helmet and lordy! There musta been $60 in change! Forget the parade, I'll try another corner! Nice folks, those Eastsiders! :banana:

Trigger Dr

So I ride for 7hrs. to Spokane to see a 'Doughnut' parade! I sat on the corner and waited.......and waited......Dozed off a couple of times. Finally I decided to call it a day. Went to put my helmet and lordy! There musta been $60 in change! Forget the parade, I'll try another corner! Nice folks, those Eastsiders! :banana:

Now you can buy some bullets for that gun you WON.

o2ryan

That's because you look like a homeless leprechaun. :shocker: We do have a generous Irish community here.