• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

anybody ever use one of these????

bajadudes

I got one

for my LMT-AR15 . I have not mounted it yet since I am a little intimidated to bring it to the range and have to explain it. It did come with a nice letter from the BATF saying it's legal. Figured I would have it on hand in case it became hard to come by in the future. The price is steep but when you consider what it does:shocker: I look at it as an investment. I'm gambling this thing aint going to be legal for very long.

Now I need a nice double drum mag.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
My kid was sleeping, watched with the sound off, thought it was aboit the rifle, minus 10 points for me. After rewatching the video with sound, it looks very nice. Thanks for pointing out that I am an idiot :)