• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

girl taken from home, by hunter..

carsontech

Activist Member
I told everyone around me at work the same thing, about carrying, when we aw this on the news.

It's a shame. Makes me angry.

lowlux

They found a lunch box at a river or something, This guy may know that they where going to use dogs to find her??? He maybe using a boat? or he may have washed her off to loose the scent...

I am going to look on google earth to see if there are any caves within 30 miles, if i can figure out which town this was... or where this happened.

lowlux

It talked on the news like it happened this morning? when did this happen?