Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open Carry and this guy will run you over with his car...

Open Carry and this guy will run you over with his car...

McX
    he was reading from a cue card. from the Left.

how to lie, and deprive others of their rights and lives, by your intrepretations slanted as they are, of the Constitution, and other laws. leftist and insignificant to me.
    Last edited by McX; 04-19-2011 at 12:21 PM.

And he'll shoot you because he doesn't know you.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

It's not my ******* planet. Understand, monkeyboy?
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

McX
    get your stinkin paws off me you damned dirty leftist ape!

I want to comment but then I would look like a bully. It's not nice to kick the village idiot.

Go Tiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeh!
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 04-19-2011 at 12:31 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

At the end of the video he lists his website. Check it out.... He made his own religion too. This guy is my new hero.

Would like to see him explain to a jury how he knows that the MWAG isnt a plainclothes LEO... by posting this hes opening himself up to some potential problems...an overt threat..

Wow, just wow. Many people say they have flagged the vid but yet it still exists. I wonder if he's been visited by the local men in black? He needs to be locked up in an asylum!

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
    Wow, just wow. Many people say they have flagged the vid but yet it still exists. I wonder if he's been visited by the local men in black? He needs to be locked up in an asylum!
    my luck; i'll get run over by someone buisy talking on their cell phone. do i get the flag draped over the casket for that? make mine Confederate.

I want to say so many hateful things right now but that will put me at this guys level. At 2:50, he says not only will he run you over, but he will kick your gun out of your holster and say you threatened him with it and that his statement will set him free in court. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? He also misconstrues the constitution so he believes its legal to run people over with your car in self defense. That will NEVER hold up in court, especially since he posted this video on youtube basically admitting to vehicular manslaughter. It angers me soooo much to know there are people like this in the world. I couldnt even finish watching the video.

That vid was posted in one of the other forums, can't remember which one. One of the members reported this guy to the FBI and they are supposedly looking into it. His "Jury of 12" would have no problem convicting this nut since he flat out ADMITS to premeditated murder. Definitely does not have a firm grip on reality.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    I want to comment but then I would look like a bully. It's not nice to kick the village idiot.

Go Tiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeh!
    Even Timmy knows enough not to bring a wheelchair to a gun fight.

Me thinks this village idiot has a lot of prison lovin in his future...
    Last edited by Lurchiron; 04-19-2011 at 01:49 PM.
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Quote Originally Posted by Lurchiron View Post
    Even Timmy knows enough not to bring a wheelchair to a gun fight.

Me thinks this village idiot has a lot of prison lovin in his future...
    I bet this guy never makes it to prison.
    Anti rights people like this (nut job) for the most part end up sucking on the hot end of a 12 gauge.
    Life is just to much for asshats like this guy, and I am sure he will get off the ride real soon.
    Or he could try to hit me with his car. The .45ACP Cor-Bon Pow'R Balls I carry were made to go through auto glass...

What an ass...

These vids he makes nowadays are very mild to the vids he's made a year or so ago,but had to take em down.
    On one of his vids I watched a year ago,but can't find anymore,he goes on to tell the many ways to kill gun owners.
    Knives,using their owns guns aganist them,flamethrowers,cars and such.
    But someone who hates guns so much, the strangest way to kill us he said is to use a high powered rifle from
    a half mile away. muahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Do as I say, not as I do....
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronS View Post
    I bet this guy never makes it to prison.
    Anti rights people like this (nut job) for the most part end up sucking on the hot end of a 12 gauge.
    Life is just to much for asshats like this guy, and I am sure he will get off the ride real soon.
    Or he could try to hit me with his car. The .45ACP Cor-Bon Pow'R Balls I carry were made to go through auto glass...

What an ass...
    hmm...I say we get up a collection for him, we could rent a bullet(err...cartridge) & buy him a cheap single shot scatter-gun; go Timmy, go.
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Wow, just...wow.

For those of you who'd like to see what a whackjob looks like without having to listen to his rambling diatribe the URL for his website is: http://gotimothy.dyndns-free.com/
    The URL listed at the end of the vid (www.timohtean.org) redirects to this one.

Not enough medications available today to deal with this guy's issues. He's also giving the auto manufacturers the option to pay 1 trillion (yep...1,000,000,000) or have their spinal cords cut because some girl got in a car accident because God never intended cars to be made.

Oy!

Funny stuff. The logic of an anti in plain view.

I think Timmy was dropped on his head a few times. Mama must not have like him....

Just another Wacko Nutjob...I listened for about 30 seconds then shut it off.....
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Lets see how many remember this line.....

People on 'Ludes...Should not drive....
    After watching that not only does the idiot Mr Tim owe me 2 minutes of my life back (that all the stupidity from him I could take)....

But also Clorox can not produce enough bleach to fix the gene pool.

God help us if that freak reproduced....What a waste of breathing space.

Good thing breathing is a natural reflex...He is to stupid to draw a breath if it werent.

LR Yote
    Last edited by LR Yote 312; 04-19-2011 at 07:38 PM.
    *NOTE: No Longer under the tyranny of Milwaukee County.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

Too disgusting for words.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

That vid is proof zombies ARE real !!!!!

LR Yote
    *NOTE: No Longer under the tyranny of Milwaukee County.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

Quote Originally Posted by LR Yote 312 View Post
    That vid is proof zombies ARE real !!!!!

LR Yote
    the same reason I bought it cheap & then stacked it deep
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast