• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry and this guy will run you over with his car...

M

McX

he was reading from a cue card. from the Left.

how to lie, and deprive others of their rights and lives, by your intrepretations slanted as they are, of the Constitution, and other laws. leftist and insignificant to me.

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

I want to comment but then I would look like a bully. It's not nice to kick the village idiot.

Go Tiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeh!

Last edited:

Trip20

At the end of the video he lists his website. Check it out.... He made his own religion too. This guy is my new hero.

Lady Glock

Wow, just wow. Many people say they have flagged the vid but yet it still exists. I wonder if he's been visited by the local men in black? He needs to be locked up in an asylum!

M

McX

Wow, just wow. Many people say they have flagged the vid but yet it still exists. I wonder if he's been visited by the local men in black? He needs to be locked up in an asylum!

my luck; i'll get run over by someone buisy talking on their cell phone. do i get the flag draped over the casket for that? make mine Confederate.

Alude904

I want to say so many hateful things right now but that will put me at this guys level. At 2:50, he says not only will he run you over, but he will kick your gun out of your holster and say you threatened him with it and that his statement will set him free in court. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? He also misconstrues the constitution so he believes its legal to run people over with your car in self defense. That will NEVER hold up in court, especially since he posted this video on youtube basically admitting to vehicular manslaughter. It angers me soooo much to know there are people like this in the world. I couldnt even finish watching the video.

XDFDE45

That vid was posted in one of the other forums, can't remember which one. One of the members reported this guy to the FBI and they are supposedly looking into it. His "Jury of 12" would have no problem convicting this nut since he flat out ADMITS to premeditated murder. Definitely does not have a firm grip on reality.

Lurchiron

I want to comment but then I would look like a bully. It's not nice to kick the village idiot.

Go Tiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeh!

Even Timmy knows enough not to bring a wheelchair to a gun fight.

Me thinks this village idiot has a lot of prison lovin in his future...:uhoh:

Last edited:

AaronS

Even Timmy knows enough not to bring a wheelchair to a gun fight.

Me thinks this village idiot has a lot of prison lovin in his future...:uhoh:

I bet this guy never makes it to prison.
Anti rights people like this (nut job) for the most part end up sucking on the hot end of a 12 gauge.
Life is just to much for asshats like this guy, and I am sure he will get off the ride real soon.
Or he could try to hit me with his car. The .45ACP Cor-Bon Pow'R Balls I carry were made to go through auto glass...

What an ass...

Aubb

These vids he makes nowadays are very mild to the vids he's made a year or so ago,but had to take em down.
On one of his vids I watched a year ago,but can't find anymore,he goes on to tell the many ways to kill gun owners.
Knives,using their owns guns aganist them,flamethrowers,cars and such.
But someone who hates guns so much, the strangest way to kill us he said is to use a high powered rifle from
a half mile away. muahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

XDFDE45

Do as I say, not as I do....
icon_rolleyes.gif

Lurchiron

I bet this guy never makes it to prison.
Anti rights people like this (nut job) for the most part end up sucking on the hot end of a 12 gauge.
Life is just to much for asshats like this guy, and I am sure he will get off the ride real soon.
Or he could try to hit me with his car. The .45ACP Cor-Bon Pow'R Balls I carry were made to go through auto glass...

What an ass...

hmm...I say we get up a collection for him, we could rent a bullet(err...cartridge) & buy him a cheap single shot scatter-gun; go Timmy, go.:D

Wolf1477

Wow, just...wow.

For those of you who'd like to see what a whackjob looks like without having to listen to his rambling diatribe the URL for his website is: http://gotimothy.dyndns-free.com/
The URL listed at the end of the vid (www.timohtean.org) redirects to this one.

Not enough medications available today to deal with this guy's issues. He's also giving the auto manufacturers the option to pay 1 trillion (yep...1,000,000,000) or have their spinal cords cut because some girl got in a car accident because God never intended cars to be made.

Oy!

Russf

I think Timmy was dropped on his head a few times. Mama must not have like him....