• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry and this guy will run you over with his car...

LR Yote 312

Lets see how many remember this line.....

People on 'Ludes...Should not drive....

After watching that not only does the idiot Mr Tim owe me 2 minutes of my life back (that all the stupidity from him I could take)....

But also Clorox can not produce enough bleach to fix the gene pool.

God help us if that freak reproduced....What a waste of breathing space.

Good thing breathing is a natural reflex...He is to stupid to draw a breath if it werent.

LR Yote

Last edited:

Krusty

I wonder how many of the anti's have gonads enough to endorse this weirdo as their poster boy? And I bet this weirdo doesn't have gonads enough to attack anyone from the front...

M

McX

something tells me if your out walking your dog with one on the hip, he will chase you on his lawn tractor.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
I wonder how many of the anti's have gonads enough to endorse this weirdo as their poster boy? ...

Our resident nutjob at the WI Constitutional Carry facebook page who goes by the name "James Smithers" has already named this bearded weirdo as his hero.

I suspect the guy in the video is James Smithers! I mentioned that as a title to the video, and smither has not denied it, but who knows with these goofballs.

LR Yote 312

This isnt the first nut job that has threatened to run down an OC'er.

Last Spring up at the West Salem picnic I remember hearing a
WIC Officer telling a similar story and experience.

His story telling style almost added a little humor to the
situation as he was telling it.
In his case...it was a little ol granny that made the threat.

Dont know about you...
My hand will be alot closer to the thumb break walkin across
any parkin lots now.

LR Yote

Last edited: