• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"ONLY" Please Post responses E-mails here. (Emails From Senators)

David357

Calendar Update from Morris, Annalee.Mon,April 25 3:59:23pm

:shocker: This is what I got today: This is a calendar update for two House Bills that have been placed on the Special Order Calendar for tomorrow.

HB 45 by Representative Gaetz and HB 155 by Rep. Brodeur have been placed on the calendar and HB 45 has had an amendment filed by Rep. Gaetz. HB 155, at this time, has not had an amendment filed. I have provided links below so you may view any amendments that might be offered during tomorrow’s Session.

Session is slated to begin at 11:00am and will go until 8:00pm or until the completion of business before the House of Representatives. You can watch Session via a “live feed” by going to the links provided below. Due to the legislation on the Special Order Calendar, I do not have the precise time the bills will be taken up. However, my best guess would be after 1:30pm.Link to watch Session live:

http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/SessionLive/preview.aspx

Link to watch Session at a later date using “House Session Archives”:

http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/HouseCalendar/broadcast.aspx

I hope this helps out.

seminoles1999

Thank you for your email about Senate Bill 234. Senator Benacquisto has been a strong proponent of protecting Floridians Second Amendment rights. She has worked with the bill sponsors throughout session to make sure that the final legislation is the best policy for the State of Florida. She plans to vote for the bill on the floor when it is up for vote.

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact our office.

Matthew Hunter
Legislative Aide
Senator Lizbeth Benacquisto

77zach

Thank you for your email about Senate Bill 234. Senator Benacquisto has been a strong proponent of protecting Floridians Second Amendment rights. She has worked with the bill sponsors throughout session to make sure that the final legislation is the best policy for the State of Florida. She plans to vote for the bill on the floor when it is up for vote.

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact our office.

Matthew Hunter
Legislative Aide
Senator Lizbeth Benacquisto

She wasn't ok with OC at colleges. Now she's on board.