• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Beretta 92 INOX.

jeeper1

That is the only activation switch. Everything is in the one grip. The switch is right where you hand (forward of your palm and just behind your fingers) grips the grips.
The power on/off switch is at the bottom of the grip.

09jisaac

I would take jail over death any day of the week. I keep a loaded gun by my bed and will keep on doing this even if the laws are changed to make this illegal. In your case I would hide it a lot better. But I would still do it.

But of course right now I'm sitting in my house in the free state of kentucky. I can legally carry a loaded gun into anywhere that don't have a sign (some exceptions).

Last edited:

KSelig

Haz: That first picture you posted is, well, a hell of a lot sexier looking than mine. Haha. That thing is sweet.

(On second look, both pictures are of the same pistol. Very nice!)

Jeeper: That makes sense. I was thinking it was designed for the fingers to activate it, but if the pad of the hand activates it reliably, then I am still interested. PM me some more info on it?

Last edited: