Thread: NC OC Pamplets

Post NC OC Pamplets

Due to a printing numerical mistake on my part, I have way to many of the NC OC pamphlets. SO if anyone would like a couple PM me and I will mail some to you at no cost (unless you want a ton of them then I may ask for help on the shipping)

Thanks guys/gals!
    -----------------
    --SCOTT

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"A government that is big enough to give you everything you need is beg enough to take everything you have, the course of history shows that as government incresses - liberty decreases."

LEGAL NOTICE: I am not a lawyer, no content in the above post should considered legal advice

10 gone, 140 to go.
    -----------------
    --SCOTT

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"A government that is big enough to give you everything you need is beg enough to take everything you have, the course of history shows that as government incresses - liberty decreases."

LEGAL NOTICE: I am not a lawyer, no content in the above post should considered legal advice

Bump, still have a hundred some
    -----------------
    --SCOTT

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Everyone who asked so far,yours went out today. 3-5 business days
    -----------------
    --SCOTT

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum