• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SB 231, Campus Carry, Amended form

Nevada carrier

I found the amended version of SB231 buried in the Legislatures web system, the PDF is attached. While I don't agree with having these remaining restrictions written into law, It may be necessary for progress in the right direction. Admittedly, I do not attend college sporting events nor do I live in dormitory housing, so it wouldn't effect me, but that doesn't mean it will never effect anyone. Nevertheless, we may have to tweak the law again next session.

Attachments

• A_SB231_112.PDF
    41.5 KB · Views: 112

Nevada carrier

Thanks.

Is there any link to it that isn't a query result yet?

As far as I can tell, no, which makes me think there is some secrecy surrounding it. That, or it's hot off the presses and hasn't been formally introduced. According to senator Lee's office as well as the NRA it is supposed to be heard on the floor of the senate this week. I'm checking the agenda every nights and still I'm not seeing it show up. Now, I'm wondering if Schneider is playing his games.