Thread: Thanks for the new Forum

Thanks for the new Forum

I wanted to be the first to offer thanks for the new Forum specifying Puerto Rico, as i plan on moving there someday and looking to find out all that can be known regarding carry whether it be open or concealed, as I have nothing against open carry but rather keep low and conceal to not alarm the sheep. :-)

Glad to be of service.

John

A few years ago my job put me in PR, for about 4 months, I was in Ponce, beautiful mountains and sea scapes, for most part nice people, and weather. But just like any area they do have a dark side and areas you just dont go to. I got to know a few locals real good, and some of the stories he would tell would send chills up my spine. The police area for the most part lazy, at night they drive around with the overheads on and practically refuse to get out of the car, tho they will get out during the day. OC is a NO-NO, and getting a Conceal permit can be done but you need a lot of $$$$$$ and know some one.

Smile

Thanks I am going on Vacation there end of June, at that time will be finishing our home that we have been in the process of building for the last two years, we have to Install the Windows Doors and Garage door, and bathroom and kitchen fixtures then we are all set for a Vacation home until we decide to just give it up and go for good, meanwhile I will save up for the permit :-)

In the International section, under Great Britain, page 2, you will find some good info on gun ownership in PR. Apparantly there was no other place to post this info at that time.
    Last edited by NYNRA; 05-08-2011 at 11:47 PM. Reason: spelling