• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Washington OC signage again

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Has a particular logo been selected? A few were being kicked around. I want to get some cards printed and I got a fair deal on the pic below. I can get 250 for under eight bucks shipped. I can change the logo if the group selects another. I remember someone wanted a pistol on it. Do I need anybodys (stinkin) permission to use the logo? What say you?
Yes, it is only 1/2 the card. Use your imagination.

Last edited:

jt59

Has a particular logo been selected? A few were being kicked around. I want to get some cards printed and I got a fair deal on the pic below. I can get 250 for under eight bucks shipped. I can change the logo if the group selects another. I remeber someone wanted a pistol on it. Do I need anybodys (stinkin) permission to use the logo? What say you?
Yes, it is only 1/2 the card. Use your imagination.

That's the advantage of not having an organization, committee's or a consensus....

Do whatever you want!...its only 250 cards.

Badges? we don't need no stinkin badges! Its a nice lookin' logo...

Last edited:

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Vista print gave me 1500 cards for $35 & shipping

2011-04-21_16-56-25_347.jpg

amzbrady

what program was this made in and where can we get a file where we can adjust the states gradient color? I would like to have one where the evergreen state is green.

amlevin

Not to be critical but there appears to be something missing from this "Logo".

It looks nice but I keep wondering what it really says. "Open Carry" of What?

To me the "Logo" looks more like it belongs on the business card of a State Bureaucrat.

Why not add a firearm to it?

or

A line such as

"An organization dedicated to education on Firearms Rights"

I can't really find too much fault with what is there already, it just doesn't seem to have any "hook" to it.

Last edited:

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Not to be critical but there appears to be something missing from this "Logo".

It looks nice but I keep wondering what it really says. "Open Carry" of What?

To me the "Logo" looks more like it belongs on the business card of a State Bureaucrat.

Why not add a firearm to it?

or

A line such as

"An organization dedicated to education on Firearms Rights"

I can't really find too much fault with what is there already, it just doesn't seem to have any "hook" to it.

Since there is no official logo, why don't you make your own or modify this one as you see fit?

Personally, I like it.