Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is why we carry...

This is why we carry...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048

This video disgusts me. Besides the racist overtones (black on white violence) you have a store full of people WATCHING this woman get repeatably beaten until she has a seizure. And then we have to listen to the camera man warn the offenders to "leave because the cops are coming."

Disgusting.

And - of course this story is up on Drudge but check CNN and what are they blabbing about? Trump and the royal f*cking wedding. I'll bet if it was two white girls beating a black girl it would be a top story for at least a week. Obama would give speeches about it and democrats would pass bills outlawing it.

Disgusting.

And why can't people defend themselves from criminals?!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Further watching if you want to raise your heart rate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0ZZH...layer_embedded

This is a video of a citizen and his wife in Delaware having their basketball pole/hoop confiscated by the local authorities because it's against some sort of zoning law. Watch how the government comes in with police, end-loaders and dump trucks to remove the evil basketball hoop. Watch how the woman in charge of this operation lies to the citizens, tells them to shut up or they're going to be arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    And why can't people defend themselves from criminals?!
    Because ... for now ... Wisconsin is a criminal friendly state.

The employee and company should be sued

Failure to protect the customer. the guy could have stood over the lady. She would not have been repeatedly kicked and hit like she did each time he walked away.

Camera man should have helped also.

Cops need to scan YouTube every day and file charges against idiots that get filmed breaking the law. Cops should take action against the two women on film and be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They have the video.

Sickens me.

Chap
    Kimber Ultra Carry II .45 ACP, 3" barrel 1911 with a Mitch Rosen holster

New additions to the family -
    XDm .45 ACP 02FEB11,
    Ruger LCP .380 05FEB11

Quote Originally Posted by Chap View Post
    Failure to protect the customer. the guy could have stood over the lady. She would not have been repeatedly kicked and hit like she did each time he walked away.

Camera man should have helped also.

Cops need to scan YouTube every day and file charges against idiots that get filmed breaking the law. Cops should take action against the two women on film and be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They have the video.

Sickens me.

Chap
    There are quite a few agencies who do peruse YouTube to find dumb criminals.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post

This is a video of a citizen and his wife in Delaware having their basketball pole/hoop confiscated by the local authorities because it's against some sort of zoning law. Watch how the government comes in with police, end-loaders and dump trucks to remove the evil basketball hoop. Watch how the woman in charge of this operation lies to the citizens, tells them to shut up or they're going to be arrested.
    That is a load of crap!

As far as the first video, as far as I can see it's self defense and defense of others at 1185 fps. That girl could have died rite there, so there is your intent.

As far as the second video, leave it to the cops to lie to someone's face. They also violated the unlawful search and seasure laws. But cops do whatever they want anyway.

But yes, both of those really piss me off. A Lot!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by CalicoJack10; 04-22-2011 at 11:09 AM.
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

McX
    i would bet, these types of attacks will diminish when CC comes.
    Last edited by McX; 04-22-2011 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoJack10 View Post
    As far as the first video, as far as I can see it's self defense and defense of others at 1185 fps. That girl could have died rite there,
    Yup, seems clear to me.

Further watching if you want to raise your heart rate:

All I can say is MAYBE the people will wake up & take back their Country...By force obviously AFTER YOU SEE LOCAL & STATE POLICE STEALING & DAMAGING PRIVATE PROPERTY ! Then you see them Intimidate & threaten a citizen with arrest for invoking their 1st amendment rights while on their own property....Only in AmeriKa

Me knowing they were coming to get it, I would have called a few of my Biker Buddies over....plus slung an AR15 while OC my Glock...... That's THEFT !!!
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 04-22-2011 at 01:40 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

But the democrats are peaceful? Well, that's what they keep telling us.

Any clue as to where this incident took place?

Edited to add:
    I just watched the basketball pole video, WTF? Thank you for starting out my day with a little more suppressed rage than usual!
    If that was my investment, I would not have moved the vehicle, and I probably would have cut the hydraulic lines on the loader before just letting them take it down and then steal it.
    I hate to wish injury on anyone, but that lying Blondie haired bitch has a load of Karma coming down on her like a load of bricks.
    Last edited by Nutczak; 04-22-2011 at 01:47 PM.

A similar incident happened out here in the Seattle Transit Tunnel not too long ago... a girl was beaten & robbed by a group while the transit security guards and dozens of passengers just stood there & watched.

When they started dragging that poor girl out the door, that's where the whole situation changed if you ask me... then its no longer a whoopin', that shows intent to do permanent physical harm. Before that point they broke off contact enough, it would have been easy enough to just stand near/over the victim, sidearm at low ready, and visually dare them to come through you to get to her. Someone who keeps coming at a visually armed person is obviously unstable and therefore a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    All I can say is MAYBE the people will wake up & take back their Country...By force obviously AFTER YOU SEE LOCAL & STATE TROOPERS STEALING & DAMAGING PRIVATE PROPERTY !

Me knowing they were coming to get it, I would have called a few of my Biker Buddies over....plus slung an AR15 while OC my Glock...... That's THEFT !!!
    And you would be either dead or in jail, over a basketball hoop, with no further legal recourse on that matter. And dismissed as just another right-wing loon while doing nothing to further the cause of ilberty. I am not in any way trying to justify the behavior of the gov't in this case, but the homeowners probably had plenty of warning in writing before this went down. It was their responsibility to be aware of the local zoning laws, and if said laws are ********, to work within the law to get those laws changed. We are not YET at the point where we the people have no way to work within the law to change the gov't, as evidenced by all the positive change we've seen lately (y'all ARE getting close, within the law, to lawful CC out there, aren't you?.

I empathize with the righteous indignation man, and what the jackboots did was in no way right or even justifiable, but don't hasten the day. It will come soon enough on its own.
    Last edited by Metalhead47; 04-22-2011 at 01:57 PM.
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048

This video disgusts me. Besides the racist overtones (black on white violence) you have a store full of people WATCHING this woman get repeatably beaten until she has a seizure. And then we have to listen to the camera man warn the offenders to "leave because the cops are coming."

Disgusting.

And - of course this story is up on Drudge but check CNN and what are they blabbing about? Trump and the royal f*cking wedding. I'll bet if it was two white girls beating a black girl it would be a top story for at least a week. Obama would give speeches about it and democrats would pass bills outlawing it.

Disgusting.
    I could not watch all of it. For the life of me, won't anyone help someone else. My God! If I would have been there someone would not be walking. I am not a fighter by any means, but would have stepped in. I just don't get it. Many years ago while walking downtown a Black Lady fell down some concrete steps on the courthouse. I was a couple of hundred feet away and by the time I got there, a dozen or more capable adults just walked by and stood and watched her laying there bleeding. Cell phones were not common back then so I had to tell some stranger to go into the courthouse and tell someone to call for help. I ended up taking off my t-shirt to wrap it around her leg to help stop the bleeding.
    This video has my blood pressure pounding. Wild animals have more compassion for each other than people do..
    Thanks for posing it, I needed a reality check. Tomorrow I am going purchase my wife a gun that she can handle for CC when this law passes, I have been putting it off.
    Sorry to ramble on...
    The way that you wander is the way that you choose,
    The day that you tarry, is the day that you lose!

An update:
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...medium=twitter

Apparently the man recording was a McDonalds EMPLOYEE - (fire & sue the f*ck out of please) and he stated when that the woman in the video was actually a cross dressing man trying to use the woman's bathroom and that he faked his seizure at the end. I've seen seizures and that one did not look fake.

This article (http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...,4613709.story) state that the Police said it was a 22 year old woman.

If it was a man, WHERE IS THE OUTCRY from the Gay & Lesbian community? Or it still doesn't count as a hate crime because it was another minority perpetrating it?

Of course the guy & employee that posted the video has now deleted his tracks online... I wonder what he's afraid of?

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead47
    I am not in any way trying to justify the behavior of the gov't in this case, but the homeowners probably had plenty of warning in writing before this went down. It was their responsibility to be aware of the local zoning laws, and if said laws are ********, to work within the law to get those laws changed.
    From the news articles I've read about the hoops problem, the neighborhood was working with lawyers & their elected reps to get the laws changed, and thought they had some kind of stay on the removal order.
    That doesn't excuse the lying female claiming to be an officer & threatening to arrest people for standing on their own property bearing witness to gov't abuses.
    I mean, she had to know she was on tape, and still she told them one thing one minute and did something different once the goal was out of the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

Quote Originally Posted by anmut
    Until the neighbors reboot their server, I'm on dialup so no videos for me.
    But from the descriptions, I'm sure I'd be mad too. Heck, the descriptions make me mad.
    In the whole store, there wasn't even one decent person who would step forward & say "stop"?
    How incredibly sad, for them & for society.

It would be so much nicer for someone to try this at a Culver's where we're having an OC get-together...
    I suspect they might have some floor cleaning to do once the cops took the attacker(s) away, & the attackers would squish a bit when they sat.
    Last edited by MKEgal; 04-22-2011 at 07:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    Until the neighbors reboot their server, I'm on dialup so no videos for me.
    But from the descriptions, I'm sure I'd be mad too. Heck, the descriptions make me mad.
    In the whole store, there wasn't even one decent person who would step forward & say "stop"?
    How incredibly sad, for them & for society.

It would be so much nicer for someone to try this at a Culver's where we're having an OC get-together...
    I suspect they might have some floor cleaning to do once the cops took the attacker(s) away, & the attackers would squish a bit when they sat.
    I look at this and know, that at least in northern Wisconsin, people would step forward and help. Wisconsin people that aren't ghetto-fab in the two southern cities are good people. It's why I wouldn't live anywhere else!

Quote Originally Posted by Chap View Post
    Failure to protect the customer.
    While I agree common decency dictates they should have done something...I rather doubt there's any legal obligation to do so or anything they could be sued over.

When it comes to certain fast food places, I consider myself lucky if the manager keeps his employees form putting pubes in my food. :P Protect someone from an ass whooping, I just don't see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Teej View Post
    While I agree common decency dictates they should have done something...I rather doubt there's any legal obligation to do so or anything they could be sued over.

When it comes to certain fast food places, I consider myself lucky if the manager keeps his employees form putting pubes in my food. :P Protect someone from an ass whooping, I just don't see that happening.
    That Girl sues & collect Millions for herself & her Lawyer
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    That Girl sues & collect Millions for herself & her Lawyer
    That may well be what happens. I frankly doubt it, but in doing so I'm making the assumption that this is thus far the only time it has happened at that store.

Now, show me the "smoking gun" where this is the 3rd+ time someone's been beat up and there's some email from the franchise owner to the manager telling him that they won't pay for security, and that's another matter.

We may live in a lawsuit-happy society, but we also live in a country where the supreme court has ruled the freakin' police don't have an obligation to protect an individual and you're gonna tell me there's actual liability on the part of $8-10/hr workers to put themselves at risk for the customer?

Again, watching the video I agree there's a moral/human obligation (and generally low risk - I don't see weapons) for people to step in there...but without a lot more information I just don't see a jury throwing a large judgement at them _and_ said judgement standing up on appeal.

More likely, they have A&B insurance in their policy and in the end she'll get medical costs covered + something for pain and suffering...but not "millions".
    Last edited by Teej; 04-24-2011 at 01:33 AM.

That may well be what happens. I frankly doubt it, but in doing so I'm making the assumption that this is thus far the only time it has happened at that store.

Now, show me the "smoking gun" where this is the 3rd+ time someone's been beat up and there's some email from the franchise owner to the manager telling him that they won't pay for security, and that's another matter.

We may live in a lawsuit-happy society, but we also live in a country where the supreme court has ruled the freakin' police don't have an obligation to protect an individual and you're gonna tell me there's actual liability on the part of $8-10/hr workers to put themselves at risk for the customer?

Again, watching the video I agree there's a moral/human obligation (and generally low risk - I don't see weapons) for people to step in there...but without a lot more information I just don't see a jury throwing a large judgement at them _and_ said judgement standing up on appeal.
    This.

If anything, the McD's employees might have faced discipline if they did get involved, since then there would be liability issues.
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

More recent reports dispute some/much of what I read and wrote last night. She wasn't pre-op and the fight wasn't about the bathroom.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ate-crime.html
    She said the violence kicked off after she had used the ladies restrooms in the McDonald's outlet, but denied reports that this was the reason why the violence erupted.

She said of her attackers: 'They just seemed like they wanted to pick a fight that night.'

She said she was approached by one of the girls, who accused her of 'looking at my man'.

When Miss Polis insisted that she was not even aware of the girl's partner, the physical abuse began with the girl spitting in her face.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1KSJ09YAF
    Last edited by Teej; 04-24-2011 at 11:42 AM. Reason: More recent reports dispute what I read last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead47 View Post
    This.

If anything, the McD's employees might have faced discipline if they did get involved, since then there would be liability issues.
    Right. On a similar note...Suppose you're a licensed EMT-Basic. Suppose you happened across a biker who bashed in their face in an accident and couldn't breathe and either you didn't have an airway or were not able to intubate for whatever reason (crushed facial bones, etc)...

Technically you could probably pull off an emergency tracheotomy. It's not rocket science, but it wasn't part of your training and it's not in the scope of practice for an EMT-B. If you don't do it, they die, 100% guaranteed. If you do it, you'll probably get fired for violating scope of practice, legal liability (battery) for exceeding scope of practice (you could go to jail...), and they could sue you out of existence even though you saved their life. It's happened. After an accident lots of people are scrambling for every dime they can get to cover bills and recovery and on advice of attorney they'd gladly throw you under the bus.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
    Right. On a similar note...Suppose you're a licensed EMT-Basic. Suppose you happened across a biker who bashed in their face in an accident and couldn't breathe and either you didn't have an airway or were not able to intubate for whatever reason (crushed facial bones, etc)...

Technically you could probably pull off an emergency tracheotomy. It's not rocket science, but it wasn't part of your training and it's not in the scope of practice for an EMT-B. If you don't do it, they die, 100% guaranteed. If you do it, you'll probably get fired for violating scope of practice, legal liability (battery) for exceeding scope of practice (you could go to jail...), and they could sue you out of existence even though you saved their life. It's happened. After an accident lots of people are scrambling for every dime they can get to cover bills and recovery and on advice of attorney they'd gladly throw you under the bus.
    I believe WI has what is called a 'Good Samaritan Law" where if someone helps an injured person in a life or death situation, they are immune from civil suits. If we don't have a law like that, we should.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast