• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This is why we carry...

anmut

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048

This video disgusts me. Besides the racist overtones (black on white violence) you have a store full of people WATCHING this woman get repeatably beaten until she has a seizure. And then we have to listen to the camera man warn the offenders to "leave because the cops are coming."

Disgusting.

And - of course this story is up on Drudge but check CNN and what are they blabbing about? Trump and the royal f*cking wedding. I'll bet if it was two white girls beating a black girl it would be a top story for at least a week. Obama would give speeches about it and democrats would pass bills outlawing it.

Disgusting.

anmut

Further watching if you want to raise your heart rate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0ZZHGO5sXw&feature=player_embedded

This is a video of a citizen and his wife in Delaware having their basketball pole/hoop confiscated by the local authorities because it's against some sort of zoning law. Watch how the government comes in with police, end-loaders and dump trucks to remove the evil basketball hoop. Watch how the woman in charge of this operation lies to the citizens, tells them to shut up or they're going to be arrested.

Chap

The employee and company should be sued

Failure to protect the customer. the guy could have stood over the lady. She would not have been repeatedly kicked and hit like she did each time he walked away.

Camera man should have helped also.

Cops need to scan YouTube every day and file charges against idiots that get filmed breaking the law. Cops should take action against the two women on film and be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They have the video.

Sickens me.

Chap

protias

Failure to protect the customer. the guy could have stood over the lady. She would not have been repeatedly kicked and hit like she did each time he walked away.

Camera man should have helped also.

Cops need to scan YouTube every day and file charges against idiots that get filmed breaking the law. Cops should take action against the two women on film and be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They have the video.

Sickens me.

Chap

There are quite a few agencies who do peruse YouTube to find dumb criminals.

protias

This is a video of a citizen and his wife in Delaware having their basketball pole/hoop confiscated by the local authorities because it's against some sort of zoning law. Watch how the government comes in with police, end-loaders and dump trucks to remove the evil basketball hoop. Watch how the woman in charge of this operation lies to the citizens, tells them to shut up or they're going to be arrested.
That is a load of crap!

CalicoJack10

As far as the first video, as far as I can see it's self defense and defense of others at 1185 fps. That girl could have died rite there, so there is your intent.

As far as the second video, leave it to the cops to lie to someone's face. They also violated the unlawful search and seasure laws. But cops do whatever they want anyway.

But yes, both of those really piss me off. A Lot!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
M

McX

i would bet, these types of attacks will diminish when CC comes.

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Further watching if you want to raise your heart rate:

All I can say is MAYBE the people will wake up & take back their Country...By force obviously AFTER YOU SEE LOCAL & STATE POLICE STEALING & DAMAGING PRIVATE PROPERTY ! Then you see them Intimidate & threaten a citizen with arrest for invoking their 1st amendment rights while on their own property....Only in AmeriKa

Me knowing they were coming to get it, I would have called a few of my Biker Buddies over....plus slung an AR15 while OC my Glock...... That's THEFT !!!

Last edited:

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
But the democrats are peaceful? Well, that's what they keep telling us.

Any clue as to where this incident took place?

Edited to add:
I just watched the basketball pole video, WTF? Thank you for starting out my day with a little more suppressed rage than usual!
If that was my investment, I would not have moved the vehicle, and I probably would have cut the hydraulic lines on the loader before just letting them take it down and then steal it.
I hate to wish injury on anyone, but that lying Blondie haired bitch has a load of Karma coming down on her like a load of bricks.

Last edited:

Metalhead47

A similar incident happened out here in the Seattle Transit Tunnel not too long ago... a girl was beaten & robbed by a group while the transit security guards and dozens of passengers just stood there & watched.:banghead:

When they started dragging that poor girl out the door, that's where the whole situation changed if you ask me... then its no longer a whoopin', that shows intent to do permanent physical harm. Before that point they broke off contact enough, it would have been easy enough to just stand near/over the victim, sidearm at low ready, and visually dare them to come through you to get to her. Someone who keeps coming at a visually armed person is obviously unstable and therefore a threat.

All I can say is MAYBE the people will wake up & take back their Country...By force obviously AFTER YOU SEE LOCAL & STATE TROOPERS STEALING & DAMAGING PRIVATE PROPERTY !

Me knowing they were coming to get it, I would have called a few of my Biker Buddies over....plus slung an AR15 while OC my Glock...... That's THEFT !!!

And you would be either dead or in jail, over a basketball hoop, with no further legal recourse on that matter. And dismissed as just another right-wing loon while doing nothing to further the cause of ilberty. I am not in any way trying to justify the behavior of the gov't in this case, but the homeowners probably had plenty of warning in writing before this went down. It was their responsibility to be aware of the local zoning laws, and if said laws are ********, to work within the law to get those laws changed. We are not YET at the point where we the people have no way to work within the law to change the gov't, as evidenced by all the positive change we've seen lately (y'all ARE getting close, within the law, to lawful CC out there, aren't you?.

I empathize with the righteous indignation man, and what the jackboots did was in no way right or even justifiable, but don't hasten the day. It will come soon enough on its own.

Last edited:

theoicarry

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048

This video disgusts me. Besides the racist overtones (black on white violence) you have a store full of people WATCHING this woman get repeatably beaten until she has a seizure. And then we have to listen to the camera man warn the offenders to "leave because the cops are coming."

Disgusting.

And - of course this story is up on Drudge but check CNN and what are they blabbing about? Trump and the royal f*cking wedding. I'll bet if it was two white girls beating a black girl it would be a top story for at least a week. Obama would give speeches about it and democrats would pass bills outlawing it.

Disgusting.

I could not watch all of it. For the life of me, won't anyone help someone else. My God! If I would have been there someone would not be walking. I am not a fighter by any means, but would have stepped in. I just don't get it. Many years ago while walking downtown a Black Lady fell down some concrete steps on the courthouse. I was a couple of hundred feet away and by the time I got there, a dozen or more capable adults just walked by and stood and watched her laying there bleeding. Cell phones were not common back then so I had to tell some stranger to go into the courthouse and tell someone to call for help. I ended up taking off my t-shirt to wrap it around her leg to help stop the bleeding.
This video has my blood pressure pounding. Wild animals have more compassion for each other than people do..
Thanks for posing it, I needed a reality check. Tomorrow I am going purchase my wife a gun that she can handle for CC when this law passes, I have been putting it off.
Sorry to ramble on...

anmut

An update:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster...128?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Apparently the man recording was a McDonalds EMPLOYEE - (fire & sue the f*ck out of please) and he stated when that the woman in the video was actually a cross dressing man trying to use the woman's bathroom and that he faked his seizure at the end. I've seen seizures and that one did not look fake.

This article (http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...iral-video-mcdonalds-20110422,0,4613709.story) state that the Police said it was a 22 year old woman.

If it was a man, WHERE IS THE OUTCRY from the Gay & Lesbian community? Or it still doesn't count as a hate crime because it was another minority perpetrating it?

Of course the guy & employee that posted the video has now deleted his tracks online... I wonder what he's afraid of?

MKEgal

Metalhead47 said:
I am not in any way trying to justify the behavior of the gov't in this case, but the homeowners probably had plenty of warning in writing before this went down. It was their responsibility to be aware of the local zoning laws, and if said laws are ********, to work within the law to get those laws changed.
From the news articles I've read about the hoops problem, the neighborhood was working with lawyers & their elected reps to get the laws changed, and thought they had some kind of stay on the removal order.
That doesn't excuse the lying female claiming to be an officer & threatening to arrest people for standing on their own property bearing witness to gov't abuses.
I mean, she had to know she was on tape, and still she told them one thing one minute and did something different once the goal was out of the ground.

MKEgal

anmut said:
Until the neighbors reboot their server, I'm on dialup so no videos for me. :uhoh:
But from the descriptions, I'm sure I'd be mad too. Heck, the descriptions make me mad. :mad:
In the whole store, there wasn't even one decent person who would step forward & say "stop"?
How incredibly sad, for them & for society.

It would be so much nicer for someone to try this at a Culver's where we're having an OC get-together... :rolleyes:
I suspect they might have some floor cleaning to do once the cops took the attacker(s) away, & the attackers would squish a bit when they sat. :lol:

Last edited:

anmut

Until the neighbors reboot their server, I'm on dialup so no videos for me. :uhoh:
But from the descriptions, I'm sure I'd be mad too. Heck, the descriptions make me mad. :mad:
In the whole store, there wasn't even one decent person who would step forward & say "stop"?
How incredibly sad, for them & for society.

It would be so much nicer for someone to try this at a Culver's where we're having an OC get-together... :rolleyes:
I suspect they might have some floor cleaning to do once the cops took the attacker(s) away, & the attackers would squish a bit when they sat. :lol:

I look at this and know, that at least in northern Wisconsin, people would step forward and help. Wisconsin people that aren't ghetto-fab in the two southern cities are good people. It's why I wouldn't live anywhere else!

Teej

Failure to protect the customer.

While I agree common decency dictates they should have done something...I rather doubt there's any legal obligation to do so or anything they could be sued over.

When it comes to certain fast food places, I consider myself lucky if the manager keeps his employees form putting pubes in my food. :p Protect someone from an ass whooping, I just don't see that happening.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
While I agree common decency dictates they should have done something...I rather doubt there's any legal obligation to do so or anything they could be sued over.

When it comes to certain fast food places, I consider myself lucky if the manager keeps his employees form putting pubes in my food. :p Protect someone from an ass whooping, I just don't see that happening.

That Girl sues & collect Millions for herself & her Lawyer