Thread: Missouri Open Carry Cards

Missouri Open Carry Cards

Heres the cards I had printed up,now I can handout something to those who question why I am or can Open Carry.
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Looks good.
    The responsibility is ours, the results, GODS

It was 100$ to have 1000 cards printed. I will have them at our next meeting if anybody wants some. Changs dad had some printed up, thats where I got the front of the card,I wanted the stuff on the back that showed what the Missouri Constitution said on the matter. The best thing about having them made commercially is they are more durable and the inks wont run if they get wet.
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

I've wanted some for along time. Also good to show a un-enformed leo when they get testy..

I'd love some too. Can you provide some press ready art for them?

I had them printed at Moonlight Printing in Raytown. They have all the stuff there and can print as many as you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Richieg150 View Post
    I had them printed at Moonlight Printing in Raytown. They have all the stuff there and can print as many as you need.
    Raytown, is that south of that big river or something?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kcgunfan View Post
    Raytown, is that south of that big river or something?
    Yes you are correct, it is south of that big river,the Missouri, but north of the bigger big river,the Mississippi!

Richieg150, Hey I live in Raytown and would love to get some of these. Was 1000 the minimum you could get, I was thinking more of 100 at the most.

I want some!

Nice! :d

I had the cards printed at Moonlight Printing in Raytown Missouri, 816-356-5150. I bought 1000 cards and the cost was about .10 per card. If anyone would like some of these cards, they can all Moonlight and they have all the info saved to print more. Because it is a 4 color double printed card , (printed on front and back) , the cost to set it up would cost about as much for 100-500 cards as it did for 1000. I just called Cindi at Moonlight Printing and that is how she explained it to me. If you get several of those wanting some cards, buy the 1000 and split the costs.

open carry cards

i live in st.joe can i buy sum cards from you 8162339376 or 3517676