Thread: Man walking down the street ROBBED then shot and killed on my sisters Boss's Driveway

Man walking down the street ROBBED then shot and killed on my sisters Boss's Driveway

Violent crime is down in Charlotte. Right? At least that's what "they" say. It's like I'm back in DC but at least here I have a fighting change to defend myself.
    Walk softly and carry a large caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Carry24/7 View Post
    Violent crime is down in Charlotte. Right? At least that's what "they" say. It's like I'm back in DC but at least here I have a fighting change to defend myself.
    Ya it has gone down but I never let my gaurd down. And I agree here you have a fighting Chance. I used to live in a quiet town in NJ where there was 1 murder in like 15 years. But there were towns not far where the numbers were much different and they were places I had to frequently visit but could not bring anything on the lines of protection other than a small pocket knife. You cant even have a stun gun or taser up there. Even the amount of OC spray is regulated its ridiculous .

Messed up. Happened while he was at work . His wife and kids were home and I know they are younge not sure what age . I know one of them seen the body which sucks I hope they are ok.

This dosent look like a neighborhood hood that you would exspect to see this kin dof horrific thing happen. This goes to show you to always be ever vigilant. My hear goes out to the surviving family.
    -----------------
    --SCOTT

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"A government that is big enough to give you everything you need is beg enough to take everything you have, the course of history shows that as government incresses - liberty decreases."

LEGAL NOTICE: I am not a lawyer, no content in the above post should considered legal advice

Depends on what you call "violent crime".

If you count all the support that Wachovia/Wells Fargo, Citibank, and Chase give to the Mexican and South American drug cartels in the form of money laundering, financing airplanes, and transferring funds for the purpose of purchasing military-grade munitions from clandestine sources, then I'd say the last few years have seen a DRAMATIC increase of "violent crime" in Charlotte, since most of those banks have major regional (if not national) HQs in Charlotte.

There is blood and cocaine on EVERY dollar that comes out of a bank in Charlotte...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Depends on what you call "violent crime".

If you count all the support that Wachovia/Wells Fargo, Citibank, and Chase give to the Mexican and South American drug cartels in the form of money laundering, financing airplanes, and transferring funds for the purpose of purchasing military-grade munitions from clandestine sources, then I'd say the last few years have seen a DRAMATIC increase of "violent crime" in Charlotte, since most of those banks have major regional (if not national) HQs in Charlotte.

There is blood and cocaine on EVERY dollar that comes out of a bank in Charlotte...
    thats kind of out there, can you cite any of it?
    -----------------
    --SCOTT

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"A government that is big enough to give you everything you need is beg enough to take everything you have, the course of history shows that as government incresses - liberty decreases."

LEGAL NOTICE: I am not a lawyer, no content in the above post should considered legal advice